Just Curious

Originally posted by Sir Bugsy
LK or RB rules?
Does that mean we have to behave ourselves? I'm in my second (or possibly third) juvenile delinquency, so I'm not so sure about that ;) Where would I find lists of these rules?

Yeah, pretty much we'd have to behave ourselves. OR maybe we give a team extra points for following the rules. Like 1000 extra Jason points if you make it through the whole game with an intact rep.

Just throwing out ideas here.

How about the earliest win by domination, UN vote (without MA or MPP) and spaceship in the same turn?

That requires friends, tech & military.

Maybe if you do want to play this game you should read the first spoiler. You can get there from the link I posted earlier. It's a painful read (isn't it Denyd? :D). If you still want to make it harder then fine. I'll start an interest thread in the GOTM thread, and I'll start a new thread here as people will have to plow through 3 pages of spam to read this.

EDIT: I just read back and Ted has already stepped up to the oche thank god

Seems like a lot of interest already, but I'd still advertise the game in the GOTM and SG fora.

Having started looking at the first spoiler, maybe we should make it whoever survives the longest. :cringe:

Edit - Now the spoiler isn't there when I went back to it. :hmm:

In an outburst of enthusiasm and self-confidence, I won't look at the spoiler (just don't give me the first 20 turns! :D )

As for the rules, I'd say GOTM rules. And let's NOT behave ourselves!

I'm ok with any team, just lemme play! :D

Top Bottom