Easter Egg Collecting! (spoilers be here)

gandhi rules said:
So you say evry pics is made by this Justin, but i heard someone sayd beery bawl is from a video game, is it desame?

No, every pic isnt from Justin, but a lot of them are. I think Beeri is a Justin Sweet picture from Icewind Dale II too. Faeryl, Hyborem, Falamar, Alexis, Basium, Cardith, Cassiel, Dain, Flauros, Hannah, Keelyn, Perpentach and Sabathiel are all from other artists.

Umm... Elohim simply means god (I've pointed this out several times).

EvilBohdran said:
Could the civilization Grigori be named after the biblical fallen angels described in the book of Enoch?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grigori

Yes. I used that name because Cassiel's great love for humanity lead to his fall. It is more of a paternal protective love then the romantic love of the origional Grigori but I like the symettry (and I really liked the Grigori name).

I meant to do it after the first time, but it seems that it's not everybody who knows what Elohim means ^^.

Pretty much every "Easter Egg" on this thread has been discovered more than once, on this thread and others:lol:

EDIT: I've been here FIVE YEARS now, and FINALLY I reach post nr. 1,000. Man, I must be a selective poster. As a flame warrior, I suppose I'd fit the definition of "Cat".

Congratulations Wilboman!:)
I'm getting there too, but still a bit to go. Though in my defense I joined much later than you.
I'm also impressed that Kael only had around 200 posts when the FFH project began a little less than a year ago, and now has a gazillion.

Somehow I still feel like I have a really, really small forum-geek digital manhood. But then again, it's not the number, it's how you use them:D

Somehow I still feel like I have a really, really small forum-geek digital manhood. But then again, it's not the number, it's how you use them:D

well if you were to participate in the off-topic thread more often you'd probably get a lot of posts in no time... thats pretty much were most of mine came from... also that time when keal had that really cool forum game. I have had this account for some time now... but i've been active for less then a year and i have a really nice amount for that short time ive been active.

...forum-geek digital manhood....
:lol: thats an interesting description

Top Bottom