Pre-ChaNES: Into the Void

I stand correct I've had one person take up my offer for co-moderation and carry through with it as of today. That's still only a ~ 10% take-up rate.

BananaLee said:
There's "carefully examining", and then there's repeating what Symph and Chand had already said except in a rather Richardy fashion.

I didn't repeat jack.

BananaLee said:
My bone of contention was that you were being a Richard. Even more contentious was what I saw as an apparent lack of similar levels of contribution to NESing (key word being apparent) *combined* with said Richardness.

Cast not the first stone?

BananaLee said:
In other words, you can "carefully analyse" all you want without being a hori about it. And if you want to, there really is no need to because Chand and Symph had already outlined it prior.

I'm not the opinion police, I can't stop people holding opinions to the contrary, I can however try to disabuse people of them. However, thanks for understanding the source of my continuing frustration!

BananaLee said:
As I said before, no one likes a dick.

Because I'm the best candidate for that, considering some of the silliness that's gone on quite removed from my influence.

Stop it, stop it! Can't you see this fighting is tearing us apart? ! Think about the children!

Top Bottom