FfH2 0.40 Changelog

Muahahaaaaaa

To do list :
- wait another 23 min 28 sec
- leave office without bumping into boss

This is just plain wrong, I get to download it now but not play it for another 12-14 hours! Damn school and work! I know, I'll break a leg! You don't need legs to play FfH.

Hm... In ffh2.040 I can't build units, only buildings. Is it supposed to be like that or..? I haven't been paying much attention.

p.s.
see for yourselves in the attached screenshot!

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0011.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0011.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 389
There are some weird entries in my Settings screen... (no_units_for_humans, etc.)
I didn't put them there, I swear!

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0012.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0012.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 312
Do you play mod-mods? The way BtS saves option may be to blame; try this if applicable:
8. If your research is disabled (and not temporarily by the Illian world spell) then you probably have a hidden game option set. This happens because the "saved game options" are shared between mods. So if you enable game option 34 in Fall Further then when you load FfH game option 34 will be enabled (which could be a scenario option that disables research). To fix this load Fall Further and uncheck all the game options.

just start a game with play now!

that will clear all options

after you've started you can just quit it right away and everything will be fine.

Hmm.. the scenerios are a bit hard to get to. They are there, and I can play them by double clicking their icons in windows, but in the mod screen "Play a Scenerio" only brings up the standard BtS scenerios.

Ahhh.. I see. The menu is from within the actual game itself. K. Nevermind.

sounds nice though it doesn't make sence that you removed the brewy couldn't you just make it a uniqe building for the kaz or lup

GAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :badcomp:

I'm stuck with the bad computer! Out of all the three comps in my house, why this one!!!!!!!!

I'll have to wait a minimum of 16 hours to download the patch!!!!! 16 Hours!!!!!

I'll never make it! Why me!

Where are the Decius scenarios? I looked in the scenario folder and they're not even in there. Did I miss something?

Why do half of the scenarios I've played so far use Blue Marble Terrain? I really think they should be changed back to FfH's unique terrain graphics.

Either it depends on what settings you used before starting? (unlikely)
Or maybe those parts of Erebus are supposed to look that way. Or its just an oversight.

It would be nice if Tigers had double movement in forests and Gorillas were a bit stronger.

It would be nice if Tigers had double movement in forests and Gorillas were a bit stronger.

One thing is, I've noticed if you give a unit double speed in a terrain type, they tend to not be in that terrain much because they are capable of moving through and out! So if you give them double forest speed, you will always find them on a bare tundra hill.

I was actually toying with the idea of a gorilla advancement line! Semi-civilized gorillas.

Is anyone else getting the text "1" for some of the diplomacy windows? Os-Gabella offered me an open borders agreement saying "1" It was kind of odd.

Top Bottom