Civilization V Funny screenshots

they'll just have to hope that Carthage is somewhere and half builds the road somewhere :lol:

Behold the mighty Indian Empire!

Spoiler :

And yes, they did forward settle Spain on Uluru...

As big as India's cojones. I mean, wow. India's going to catch hell for that move XD

Sorry, I had to.

Haha, I have a 4k screen so it makes everything look huge in screenshots even though my screen is just 15 inches. Yeah, I kind of abandoned that game as I was just mod testing but I wish I hadn't just so I could see what would have happened.

I think a better question might be, why is Mecca, surrounded by farms, gonna take 102 turns to grow? :confused:

Well, Writing in Turn 249..looks like Marathon to me. If the battle of Marathon took actually place in China.

Speaking from experience, that's Marathon - more interesting, however, is the fact that the people of Mecca apparently liked their first Great Pyramid so much that they're building a second one.

Lol nah hot day so my computer was hot and started to lag balls. #MAC and yea marathon.

There is nothing else I can put on desert till I research better techs lol.

Mate when you're arabic in the desert you go straight for petra then do everything else.

Heerlo- Production focus mate

Spoiler :

LEBENSRAUM!

Spoiler :

Nice start. Surrounded by ocean as well. At least there's a two-square long river behind the nameplate.

To think that I didn't meet Songhai until England founded the World congress!

Attachments

• gao.jpg
    gao.jpg
    308 KB · Views: 666
Top Bottom