What do you think of the Russian Queen ?

What do you think of Catherine ?

• She is beautiful ( even if she's computer designed )

Votes: 49 62.0%
  • She's ok

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • I prefer over one's

Votes: 7 8.9%

• Total voters
I honestly think that she is gorgeous. Like this of it, she is pretty, has a nice smile and her boobs are extraordinary :D

"I prefer over one's"? What does that mean?

I kinda like her. She's pretty hot.

I like when you have defeated her and she says something like I am at your mercy,well I guess there could be worse things.Then she keeps batting her eyes at you, she wants it hard and fast L.O.L.!!

Ooh, she's pretty, but anyway, I find trade easy with her because of her friendly personality, but I cry when she denounces me lol jk

Welcome to the forums, Ilik.

She's friendly... sometimes. I've encountered her in full boyotch mode, and it wasn't pretty.

"I always love meeting leaders of lesser nations."

"My own subjects can be so tiresomely sycophantic."

"I guess that makes me your captive." :eek:

I love the face she does when she's upset.

Catherine is one of the more respectable Russian monarchs, I respect her for this reason. Too bad her in-game incarnation isn't always as sane as her real-world comparison...

In the real world, she was known for having a very large amount of lovers. Some sources say that she spent some nights with whole groups of young officers. It is believed that she was somewhat of a "sex-addict", or had some personality disorder, and that it might even have affected Russian foreign policy during that time. (in a good way it turns out!)
She was a very good leader though. Not many people have anything bad to say about her. But yea, there was definitely something very very kinky about her... :)
Its worth noting though that if she would have been a man it would probably not have been anything to write about for historians. Large number of women in bed (for a man) was "manly" and nothing to get upset about.

Google her. Look at some pictures.

There are some evil rumors surrounding her, but I believe she was no worse than the men of her time. Quite the contrary, I consider her a respectable leader. I love having Catherine in my games.

In the real world, she was known for having a very large amount of lovers. Some sources say that she spent some nights with whole groups of young officers. It is believed that she was somewhat of a "sex-addict", or had some personality disorder, and that it might even have affected Russian foreign policy during that time. (in a good way it turns out!)
She was a very good leader though. Not many people have anything bad to say about her. But yea, there was definitely something very very kinky about her... :)
Its worth noting though that if she would have been a man it would probably not have been anything to write about for historians. Large number of women in bed (for a man) was "manly" and nothing to get upset about.

Some sources believe her amount of lovers was not really that large, really. I would personally suspect that her sex and modern attitude riled up conservative nobles who started exaggerating the stories about her. Some of the best known ones, like her alleged death when trying to have sex with a horse, are clearly false.

I wish people would remember Peter the Great's playful side as well.

Yeah, I just googled Cathy. Damn, she's probably my favorite leader now.

Is it really that hard to NOT stare at cleavage?

Yes.

Seriously.

You have to be gay or a woman not to notice.

Historically, she was supposed to be a right sexual deviant so that cheeky grin is quite applicable in my view.

Yes.

Seriously.

Historically, she was supposed to be a right sexual deviant so that cheeky grin is quite applicable in my view.

I'm not gay and I do notice. In reality, did she really have her cleavage showing?

She's one of the most poorly executed leader screens. Catherine doesn't look natural. Uncanny valley for sure.

Yes.

Seriously.

As a gay woman I object to this statement. :p

As a gay guy, even I can't help but notice. Wowza! :lol:

I love how she flirts right off the start with that whole.. "If you're as smart as you are good-looking" line.

(We need a thread for attractive male leaders, for sure.)

Top Bottom