[BTS] Ethnically Diverse Units v3.0

No offense, but I don't see the point in making more diverse ethnic units for the early game but completely avoiding the post-gunpowder units, which still needs it the most... :confused:

There are plenty of post-medieval ethnic artworks in the file database- if, like me, you want ethnic diversity the whole way through the game, just download this mod and add the rest yourself.

Okay now I need to report a bug:

While the 3.13 BTS patch fixed the ability to build military academies before military science, yesterday I played with this mod for a little bit and I found my Great General was still able to build a military academy before I had the required techs. I've definitely updated to the latest patch so I am certain it's not that. Any explanations?

Okay now I need to report a bug:

While the 3.13 BTS patch fixed the ability to build military academies before military science, yesterday I played with this mod for a little bit and I found my Great General was still able to build a military academy before I had the required techs. I've definitely updated to the latest patch so I am certain it's not that. Any explanations?

't might be that the mod's file that directes the GG capabilities overrides the same patched file in the main version of BtS.

I love this mod. :D

However, when playing as Ethiopia I was unable to build Pikeman because it caused the game to crash. I went into the CIV4UnitArtStyleTypeInfos and found that the African Pikeman pointed to the wrong file for the <MiddleArtDefineTag>.

:goodjob:

This bug already was reported. And other mods which incorporate EDU have already fixed this issue.

This mod has a lot of missing <Button> definitions. Look for <Button/> to find them.

I love this mod! :goodjob:
But there seems to be some missing/wrong entries in the CIV4UnitArtStyleTypeInfos file. To name a few :
-african horseman and chariot
-african pikeman
-greco-roman war elephant (where is this carthaginian war elephant???)

Unless I did something wrong, I have furious CTD's, mainly when around reaching the middle ages. :cry:

I just had an Arabian spearman show up as a red blob. See screenshot:

Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG

Great mod otherwise! :)

I can't download the mod. says file not found.

Wow, you managed to find that out 2 hours after Hulfgar did (and 3 after zenspiderz). Does this come as a suprise to you then ?

I'd say follow NikNaks advice ;)

Top Bottom