Civitar's Unit Workshop

There's a zombie unit here that you could always just paint the .dds file white yourself if need be; http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=525542

Just an idea if you're needing something quickly.

Right I already have the ice golem zombie, but we want a true walker at some point. And one with a sword or lance. By the way that zombie. Do you know what animations that unit uses? Never mind it uses Jaguar warrior.

I can certainly reskin the Zombie to look something like that, though I can't do the wispy hair and I doubt I can do the leather pads (I'm not that great with textures).
I can give him a sword and skin it icy too. No promises though but an icy zombie with an icy sword is what you may get.

I doubt I can do the leather pads (I'm not that great with textures).
If you do the 3D work, I'll do the texturing.

EDIT: It'd be nice to put it on a skeletal horse, wouldn't it, nokmirt?

I can certainly reskin the Zombie to look something like that, though I can't do the wispy hair and I doubt I can do the leather pads (I'm not that great with textures).
I can give him a sword and skin it icy too. No promises though but an icy zombie with an icy sword is what you may get.

That would work fine Civitar.

If you do the 3D work, I'll do the texturing.

EDIT: It'd be nice to put it on a skeletal horse, wouldn't it, nokmirt?

Yes it would be awesome to have one on a skeleton horse too. Usually we like to have a longsword, and knight unit if possible. Either would also be fine as well. Then we were thinking of throwing some skeletons (archers, spearmen) in there too, from the undead unit pack. Somebody did make a zombie hellhound. If that could be applied to a horse that would work too. And thanks guys for considering it. Luir and I would really appreciate it.

Somebody did make a zombie hellhound. If that could be applied to a horse that would work too.
Yeah, that was me. It was rather a lot of work but isn't entirely effective ingame since I wasn't making changes to the 3D model.

And thanks guys for considering it. Luir and I would really appreciate it.
I'm a big ASOIAF fan, so I'd love to see this done well.

Do you think you'd be able to make a camel lancer for me? There's a civ 4 unit in this pack that could be converted: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=15632 (bottom right picture). Alternatively, maybe you could reskin CL's Afghan Zamburak so that they have a spear as their weapon instead. Whichever one is easier for you. Thanks in advance.

Right, which look very similar to danrell's conversion of the Arabian longbowman that you linked. If you need to change the colors, that's an easy reskin. It won't have the scarf, but otherwise the model looks very similar to me.

Hi, is it possible for you, or anyone else to get these units from civ IV coverted to civ V please?

I need the Kipchak horse archer (the dude in the blue tunic with the pointy hat) and the cavalry (the knight with the facemask)

I also need this for my Bruneian UU

If you could convert these, or find me someone who can, that would be brilliant, I'm rather desperate.

@lordrj15: If you have icons for the units, I'll convert them. Not the ship though, I hate ships and they hate me.

I don't have icons yet, I can get them, somewhat soon but I have the base images at least

Spoiler :

Spoiler :
(Guy on the left)

Also, I noticed on another thread that you wouldn't get much done until September, when exactly would these be done by? There's not a super urgent need currently, the Cumans are one of my less complete mods, but still, I don't think I can wait till September.

They'd get done whenever I happened to feel like it, but since you were kind enough to link to the civ4 models you'd like they'll probably get done whenever you come up with icons.:) Directly converting from civ4 is quite quick for me by now.

They'd get done whenever I happened to feel like it, but since you were kind enough to link to the civ4 models you'd like they'll probably get done whenever you come up with icons.:) Directly converting from civ4 is quite quick for me by now.

Oh, that's fantastic then, I'll try to get the icons for you ASAP.

Also, do you know who I should go to for the naval unit?

The person who does my icons is wondering why you can't use the bases I posted, they're ill currently, so, they won't be able to do the icons for a little while, but the only difference will be a cleanup of the images, and a light ray effect in the background.

I can, in fact I've already started a little bit of work on the horse archer.
But I like to upload historical units with icons.:)

Ah, great, I'll give you the icons as soon as I get my hands on them.

Is there anyone you recommend I should talk to about the naval unit skin?

Top Bottom