Civilizations by ldvhl

It's 1 culture for each Potlatch House in the civ. So if you have 6 cities with Potlatch Houses, each one produces 6 culture.

I'd love to do E&D support, but I doubt I'd be able to code it myself. If you have ideas for events or decisions, I'm all ears.

I'll look at those docs, thanks.

I read the bit about Salmon Ceremony. How would you recommend designing it as a decision?

I wasn't able to find anything for Apoint Siyam?

I'll see if I can do something with those ideas, thanks!

So I'm in talks with the Squamish Nation to get one of the 10 people who still speak their language fluently to do VO for the leader Sahpluk. However, they are making a push for funding for their nation's language program (which is totally understandable).

Question: would the community be interested in a gofundme or kickstarter or something to raise funds if needed? All the money would go straight to them, I wouldn't hold on to any of it.

Well, now that I have Paypal, the sky is the limit! (or more accurately, my bank account).

So a lack-of-progress progress update:

I intended to start the Squamish after I finished my current game, which is unfortunately taking longer than I expected. I have a 3-day weekend coming up so hopefully I'll get serious with the Squamish soon.

I did put some work in the leaderhead, but hopefully that'll be done without a whole lot of foot-dragging.

I still need the code from bane_ if he reads this somehow.

The VO script has been sent to the Squamish Nation. I requested a decision/completion within two months, so that's the timetable there.

The fact you've gone ahead and contacted the Squamish Nation for voice acting in their language is an impressive amount of dedication for this mod and more people need to appreciate that.
Let's hope the Squamish are so wonderful as to help.

The fact you've gone ahead and contacted the Squamish Nation for voice acting in their language is an impressive amount of dedication for this mod and more people need to appreciate that.
Let's hope the Squamish are so wonderful as to help.

Agreed, and thank you!

I just won my science victory as Brasil, so I'll try finishing the leaderhead this weekend. Stay tuned folks!

Sahpluk leaderhead complete?

Thank you both!

Top Bottom