Civilizations by ldvhl

None yet, don't want to pressure the Squamish on something that we're entirely dependent on them for.

In the meantime, I'm working on the UB icon. DoctorMcGann is working on the UU icon and hopefully when that's done, Civitar will be willing to do the UU model and animations.

Yeah, I'm still working on that icon for you, I've just been a bit busy. I'll try to get it out soon. It's a bit of a complicated task, compared to some other icons.

Yeah, I'm still working on that icon for you, I've just been a bit busy. I'll try to get it out soon. It's a bit of a complicated task, compared to some other icons.

Totally understandable. This is a hobby and real life always trumps. No worries.

The icon is done. Feel free to inform me of anything that you'd like changed!

I'll let you know, but it looks good from what I can see! Thanks Doc!

Would anybody be willing to help out with a map for a supa sekrit side project? Please?

I appreciate it! I will admit I'm working on a side civ at the moment since we're waiting on the UU model for the Squamish. However, I was looking at code earlier today and now I'm scared. So very scared.

So, speaking of being scared of code, is there any kind person out there who would be willing to help with LUA? I think I've got XML covered, but the more advanced stuff is beyond me.

I'll message you, thanks!

Anything else you need and that I can do? I see Danmacsch will do the coding ;)
Can't help with unit models. Some minor mod support, sure, if you don't have that yet. I can do simple icons as well, if you have source images. Otherwise, good luck, hope you'll release your first civ soon :)

I'm trying, and thanks DJSHenniger! I'll let you know if I need help with icons!

Help request!

Does anybody know how to trigger something upon pillaging? Doc is helping me with code for a civ and we seem to be a bit stuck.

Thanks in advance!

Help request!

Does anybody know how to trigger something upon pillaging? Doc is helping me with code for a civ and we seem to be a bit stuck.

Thanks in advance!

As far as I know, there is no event that triggers upon pillaging. We (ryanjames and I) wanted to do something with pillaging for the Mossi, but couldn't find any related event. I believe there was a civfanatics thread confirming this, not sure when/where that was.

Edit: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=528090

I'm sorry I mixed up your names :(

As far as I know, there is no event that triggers upon pillaging. We (ryanjames and I) wanted to do something with pillaging for the Mossi, but couldn't find any related event. I believe there was a civfanatics thread confirming this, not sure when/where that was.

Edit: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=528090

Yeah, that's what I gathered as well. Pretty unfortunate :sad: .
I tried coming up with a workaround that scanned all tiles near the player's units for improvements and then use SetUnitXY (or what ever it's called - don't have the code in front of me) to check if those improvements were pillaged after they unit moved. But there were just too many parameters I did not account for. Well, well. I'll try figuring something out..

Top Bottom