Stuck on "Please wait" forever

Audiopulse

Chieftain
I think some of you are going to rain down on me that this is old and theres a fix. I just had the first match with my girl and ran into that bug/problem - immediatly I found topics from 2011-2014 with exactly the same problem.

From what I read the devs promised a hotfix for it and in the meantime, people found issuing orders to automated-but-interrupted-units helps breaking the freeze - not in our case. There was no stuck unit.

So. Im out of ideas and turning to you folks. Anyone that has a lead on what to do? Today I got my bicycle stolen, work turned to be a mess and the second copy of my favorite game i got for my girlfriend proves to be useless for Multiplayer. Im just so frustrated right now.

Never heard of this bug. I can't help much but maybe you should try to press space on all units to stimulate some fix. Change view to strategic, force diplomatic window with other leaders, load the save alone without your gf... I would try these. Good luck.

Thanks for your input.

I should have added that before - but we did try reloading the game and the problem still occurs. I can pan around the map, click on cities (although they appear 'empty', no options or numbers to read) but not move units - just as I would still wait for my turn, when i should be able to make calls with my GF together, whom im playing in a team with.

She on the other hand cant do anything but access the main menu.

Moderator Action: Moved to Multiplayer

Top Bottom