Open Spots in NES.

I have just opend the future ww3 nes
everyone are invited.
players are on choose youre country base.:king:

RTOR 2 has been reopened for signups. We begin again tommorrow but feel free to pop in anytime.

There are many open spots in WNES 2, come and join.

I am starting a storytelling NES soon, it will be by tonight, so come and join when it is up.

I kicked lmsw08233's butt, so he left, so Pheonicia is now open in RTOR5

Erik is mistaken. Pheonicia in StJNES is open. Pheonicia is NPC in RTOR 5.
I may add that this is a very petty attempt to annoy me Erik. It worked. One last chance Erik Mesoy, one more time and I will just forget NES rules and just do as i please.

Oops, this was an honest mistake writing Rtor5 for StJnes. Sorry.
Did you get my PM?

RTOR NES 2 is always open for new people.

There is still one nation left in stNANES2, China. Also, people are free to create new nations and play.

There are two spots open in my Colonization NES. Nobody has taken the Scandinavians or Central Americans yet.

EDIT: Grandmaster quit so America is also open.

A new NES is open!
stEREZ new, a story based NES, only 1 nation already joined and everyone are welcome to! just join and write\not write strories.

Low Respect with the American Leader in the Colonization NES caused a revolution! The Confederates are formed and avalible to players.

The Americans, Central Americans, British and Confederates are avalible. (The Mexicans have died so they are unavalible) But I would not recommend the Americans or Confederates as they are in a big mess. :crazyeye:

Rtor5 is back online on the new rtor5 thread, feel free to join and take an NPC nation, many of the strong ones are NPC, like Vikingland, England, Atzecs, Twin Kingdom, and many more.

ENES3 has started, go to my sig, but dont expect much... My NES record is far worse than even SKILORD, bignastyone or 30Ywar.

So far 5+ open spots.

Scandinavia and Arabia in the European NES is open for players! :)

I have opened the Alternate History NES (story).

I have fixed the map (bigger)

My first NES (stGMNES Cold War NES) is open, and most countries are available. Still available are Spain, Italy, West Germany, East Germany, Turkey, Iraq, Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Free Africa, Mexico, Brazil, Peru, and Argentina.

Top Bottom