Soundtrack question

VladTepes

Clown Prince of Wallachia
I apologize if this question is vague, but part of the soundtrack sounds familiar to me but I can't name the song. It has kind of a plaintive, soft melody that sounds like a clarinet, kind of starts "baa baaa bababa." :confused:

I apologize if this question is vague, but part of the soundtrack sounds familiar to me but I can't name the song. It has kind of a plaintive, soft melody that sounds like a clarinet, kind of starts "baa baaa bababa." :confused:

I think you may be thinking of "Maid with the Flaxen Hair."

I seem to recall it from a TV ad many years ago where a dog packs a bag and leaves because his owners ignore him.

Maybe it's The Red Pony?

No, I've been listening while playing but it hasn't been repeated yet. Aggravating. Like I said, I heard it years ago and it's driving me nuts now. Been listening to excerpts from the soundtrack on youtube and still have yet to find it. :(

Ah, thank goodness for this thread! I too have been searching relentlessly for that most angelic english horn masterpiece, and I think as soon as I saw the OP's first post I knew that was the same one. Now I just need to find another European soundtrack piece that features an absolutely exquisite and powerful brass section.

Top Bottom