Do you still play Dune Wars?

I play. I have at least one friend that plays.

I still fire up a game every now and then. It's the only way I play Civ4 anymore, when I do play it. Even flirt with doing some more dev work with it every once it a while, before I remember I don't have that kind of time anymore, lol.

Dune Wars, Erebus in the Balance and More Naval AI mod for FFH are the sole reason I still have Civ IV installed on my machine.

Civ 5 just has very little replayability for me. No true conversion mods after 3 years of release. Most of the mods for Civ 5 are developed by single people, no team mods, and they are always quite buggy. Maybe in another 3 years we will finally have a Civ 5 mod worth playing.

Anyhow, thanks to Folket for the bug fixes. Hopefully Horatius you can merge your Espionage changes with Folkets fixes, and we could be somewhat closer to a new version. Still hoping for a 2.0 release one day :)

Edit: Hey its my 100th post !!

When Civ4 is on deck this and a few other mods are still played...so many years on civ4 it's redunkulous :crazyeye::popcorn:

Not many games I own have been installed on computer-build after computer-build.

I can't play Civ V since steam won't work on my PC. So when I play Civilization, I play Civ 4 Dune Wars or FFH.

Great mod!

Yes.

JosEPh

Top Bottom