IOT Organisational and Discussion Thread

I just might require some time to cool down. From now on, I need to go into these games thinking that:

"Okay, it's very likely that I'm going to get attacked. So, how do I prevent that?"

It's just ticking me off because I keep forgetting that.

In FBR, most of us would probably have been surprised as well. Random attacks aren't really that common, especially in the beginning of the game.

True. They're also really dirty, only expected in the most SonRISKy of situations.

I just might require some time to cool down. From now on, I need to go into these games thinking that:

"Okay, it's very likely that I'm going to get attacked. So, how do I prevent that?"

It's just ticking me off because I keep forgetting that.

The best defense is a good offense.

I was thinking of doing something here, but wasn't sure if it would be considered a NES. I need you guys to tell me if you think it would be.

The game would basically be an IOT- In space!

However, I do not trust myself and my world building to not recreate Star Trek....

So, the idea would be to have a few stages (epochs). E1 would be stellar object placing. You would expend credits to place stars, planets, wormholes, black holes, etc. E2 would be where we place our sentient species and other notable flora and fauna, again with credits. In this epoch we would also guide the development of our species into the era right before space travel. In E3 everyone would finally take control of a species, and this is when we would have a normal IOT.

I am also taking suggestions for objects to be placed in E1.

Why dont you start it at E3? It will be more easy.

That is a very bad idea because I will place so many black holes :p

I was thinking of doing something here, but wasn't sure if it would be considered a NES. I need you guys to tell me if you think it would be.

The game would basically be an IOT- In space!

However, I do not trust myself and my world building to not recreate Star Trek....

So, the idea would be to have a few stages (epochs). E1 would be stellar object placing. You would expend credits to place stars, planets, wormholes, black holes, etc. E2 would be where we place our sentient species and other notable flora and fauna, again with credits. In this epoch we would also guide the development of our species into the era right before space travel. In E3 everyone would finally take control of a species, and this is when we would have a normal IOT.

I am also taking suggestions for objects to be placed in E1.

That already exists (or is that where you got the idea from?), but I wouldn't mind a second one.

Looks decent. I'd play it, if you keep it updated.

I'd play it if you start it to begin with.

I'm back! The casserole however has already been eaten.

Top Bottom