[Warhammer FB]Witchhunter

seZereth

FfH´s art monk(ey)
RELEASED! in swordsman and redcoat animation

wanted to try this out:
tell me if it is finished, have no more time to write more, J tell me if i can let him like this. then i will release him tomorrow...

EDIT:
... in 2 versions, one carriing sword in right and pistol in left hand, and the other one with the redcoat animation, cause i like the animation when he fires and when he dies (his hat flies away ;) ), but will have to get a longer shaft for the pistol, so he can hold it like a midsized pistol/rifle heretic killer gun :). the only wierd thing is, that the idle animation treads the pistol still like having an invisible long shaft ;) but well this goes to Tharidos (if he ever reads this): do us a pistol animation, both on foot and on horse (for empire pistoliers, ... could be used for diversive other mods too)! ... please ;)

And he will get the Hammer of sigmar, perhaps on his hat, perhaps on his breast, lets see how it looks, and perhaps in redcoat animation the sword will have a (is it called...) shaft too.
and J, if u want to get the two withhunter heros (dont know their name right now), then add the priest i`ve done at the beginning of my skinning attempts.

Attachments

• witchhunter ver1.jpg
    witchhunter ver1.jpg
    246.5 KB · Views: 885
  • Witchhunter.zip
    181.5 KB · Views: 203
Wow, this guy looks great. Excellent work seZ :thumbsup:

I like how you rescaled the rifle to look like an oversized gun, but maybe you could give him a crossbow, unless of course witchhunters in WH use guns. :)

He is one mean looking hombre. Nice work.

Maybe a version with a fire bolt? To burn the heretics of course!

i released the model!

He looks great. Reminds me of a Spaghetti-Western-Hero. (I love Spaghetti-Westerns!)

Top Bottom