WW2 AT infantries

bernie14

Filter Manipulator
reskins and simple rebones....american, brit, french, sikh indian, russian and chinese. the yank sports the green winter coat, the russian a fashionable ushanka cap (nif included) and out chinese model is an infantry rebone, so change some heads and dds files and we have many more flavor units!

PS the pic shows the bazooka (THANKS asiox3) pointing in the wrong direction but that was fixed in the nifs. also, the chinese AT infantry does not shown the shell pack on his back, but that was attached AND the shell pack.nif is included in the file :)

DOWNLOAD

Could you perhaps do the same thing with Anti-Tank Rifles which can appear at the same time as early armour and upgrade to Anti-Tank Infantry like the default unit in the game please?

Awesome :)
I gave them 5 star - all are top notch :)
And all goes to the mod right now :)

Got any other pics? They look weird in those stances...:crazyeye:

sorry bout that, dont have complete access to my game computer now (in a crowded corner while we finish our floors :( we've been remodeling for close to 6 months now :(:() i did check the american in game and it looked OK

if anyone would like to post screenies from in game, WELCOME!!

@Healz: sorry, i dont quite understand your request....i have not been able to play a BTS game yet (waiting for chuggi's 2.1 and VD update :D) so i don't know when the AT comes in....i thought the WW2 AT infantry was the first to appear in game :confused:

I know, I'm sorry, I mean that it should go WW1 Anti-Tank Infantry to WW2 Anti-Tank Infantry at Rocketry. This means that there may be a slight historic counter for an early tank. What do you think? I was really thinking more about mods where you have units such as early tanks and then you have to wait until rocketry to get the realistic looking counter to the tanks. I just think it would be cool to have these units in game. An oversized rifle is what they used with a slow reload. Should be powerful versus tanks but with a fairly low chance of hitting. Not sure how you would balance these factors in BTS...

double post

TNKS DWOLf!!!

It would be cool to put these on Sam animations, so they do not engage other infantry in close combat with they big rocket launchers :lol:

Top Bottom