One happy family!

Socratatus

Emperor
In my new campaign game everyone`s friends. Egypt are friends with me whom are friends with the Americans whom are friends with the Chinese whom are friends with Nubachanezzar, etc, etc back and forth.

Everyone`s friends and they let me know it! I`ve never had such a game where everyone is so happy!:D I like the way new games can be radically different from previous.

Everyone's:c5happy:!

I had a game as Augustus, where everyone loved each other except for Spain. Everyone hated Spain to death, and obliterated them. After that, we were happy for a while, but I started to eye Suleiman's stuff. I DoW'd him, and took 2 or 3 cities, and that totally ruined the whole happiness thing. China hated me all of a sudden, Suleiman didn't know what to do, Rahmkaemhang hated everyone for anything, and William woke up and realized his civ sucked, and pouted in a corner with his 2 cities. But I won. Scientifically.

This happened to me, sort of. I got DOW'd by Persia once and then that was it for my wars. Everyone else around me was fighting, but I still signed DOF's with them and remained on good terms with those who I didn't have DOF's with

In my new campaign game everyone`s friends. Egypt are friends with me whom are friends with the Americans whom are friends with the Chinese whom are friends with Nubachanezzar, etc, etc back and forth.

Everyone`s friends and they let me know it! I`ve never had such a game where everyone is so happy!:D I like the way new games can be radically different from previous.

I have this quite often, but it normally ends in tears in the late game where the factions within the alliance tend to split off - as soon as one civ takes a random dislike to another, the fact that everyone's friends prompts all the others to decide who to be friends with, and promptly denounce the other side. I've had some fun games playing cold warrior that way by remaining neutral and keeping on good terms with everyone which tacitly favouring one faction over the other, but the AI is unable or unwilling to retain friendships with two factions who dislike each other, and will always side with one or the other.

Top Bottom