Log Report of Crashed Games since new patch released 10/26

floydhead79

Chieftain
Here is a log of my most recent crashed game. 7 players. online. crashed after turn 2. someone lagged out... the rest of us were left in the game and could chat... but we couldnt' move or hit "next turn". Timer expired, and still the game did not advance.

This is a fairly common theme this week.

I'll add more log files. I hope others do as well. Are these the files you need?

Attachments

• Database.zip
    5.4 KB · Views: 173
Here is another crashed game

Hosted 5 players. Hard Freeze 8ish turns in

Attachments

• Crash with 5 players.zip
    41.4 KB · Views: 213
I've tried this with 4 players as well on both Small and Tiny maps and it also crashes before turn 5. Attached is the multiplayer log from a recent game I played.

Attachments

• net_message_debug_log.txt
    20.4 KB · Views: 187
Same story... I hosted 6 players. Crashed on turn 11. Hard freeze.

For what's it is worth.... The entire experience seems very traumatic for my computer. It's a newer computer (Within last 8 months) and it normally will shut right down and restart up very quickly... but after the game crashes it takes about 5 minutes for it to complete the restart process.

AND PLEASE, IT WOULD BE SO NICE IF SOMEONE WHO WAS WORKING ON THIS GAME COULD TELL ME IF THESE LOGS HELP YOU OR NOT. OR MAYBE EVEN IF YOU READ THESE?

thanks!

Attachments

• Crash 6 players.zip
    28.4 KB · Views: 126
As on General Reports, the number of views for each post report tells you how many people have downloaded each file even if the person doing so didn't post.

I did do some google searching and there are similar bug reports over at 2K Support Forums for Civ V.

I can tell you that as a programmer by trade, it's often the case that a programmer working on fixing a reported bug does not have direct contact with the user reporting it and only has contact with the support staff.

In this case, he won't know which logs he gets are from 2K forum users and which ones are from CivFanatics forum users, and which ones from the other featured Civ V community sites.

ok here is another crash logs. i hosted a 6 player game and I crashed at turn 5. :mad:

Attachments

• 6playergameCRASH-Logs.rar
    50.1 KB · Views: 102
Top Bottom