While We Wait: Writer's Block & Other Lame Excuses

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet everybody throws a fit when you say "Right, I'm taking over."

Yeah, there's a reason why as of 2013-2014 polling of DHS and law enforcement agencies (page 7) lists sovereign citizens as the #1 perceived threat to the the United States (3.20), ahead of even Islamic extremists (2.89), or even what Islamic extremists were rated at in 2006-2007 (3.13).

A group of enterprising sovereign citizens collecting information on government workers in Texas?

Nah, I'm sure it's fine.

They just want to give them presents!

as in gifts for Halloween ?
or is it for Christmas ?

Yeah, there's a reason why as of 2013-2014 polling of DHS and law enforcement agencies (page 7) lists sovereign citizens as the #1 perceived threat to the the United States (3.20), ahead of even Islamic extremists (2.89), or even what Islamic extremists were rated at in 2006-2007 (3.13).

Any document that puts neo-nazis in their top 5 is worth mentioning.

The government considered me an enemy the moment I didn't up my re-enlistment papers. I'm aware.

On a scale of 1-10, how much would you say you like Alex Jones?

Ward Wilson and Zachary Keck have an interesting running narrative (additional references in Keck's article) on the effect of Hiroshima and Nagasaki on Japanese surrender. The tl;dr is Wilson argues it was the Soviet entry into the Pacific War that made Japan's position completely untenable; Keck doesn't disagree on this being the principle cause, but argues the bombs presented the perfect opportunity to accept the reality of the situation. It's interesting to go back and forth between their arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom