TLKNES: The Congress of Genoa Thread

Back in the day having relevant threads attached to an NES was perfectly normal. It's a wholly acceptable practice.

Do you need help removing that stick from your rectum?

Denmark is somewhat disappointed in its proposed share of the Gold Coast but is willing to accept the current proposals.

Being the generous person I am, I'm going to devote some attention to the existing claims map to make it look less OTL-ish. You can all thank me by agreeing to my proposals :p

Double-post. Mr. Lord of Elves, is this your final answer? Yes. :smug:

Spoiler :

EDIT: I am aware that Orange and Transvaal are presently sovereign states, but we'll assume they are a part of Britain's South African sphere because the map is so tidy-looking otherwise. Still my "final answer."

Would England be willing to swap a little bit of territory they currently control so that Denmark can have a slightly more contiguous colony (and prettier borders)?

Would England be willing to swap a little bit of territory they currently control so that Denmark can have a slightly more contiguous colony (and prettier borders)?

We are willing to accept the transfer of that bit that goes into Danish Ghana.

Furthermore, we formally accept the French Proposal for Africa and hope that all other powers do the same.

Denamrk also formally accepts the French proposal with the slight caveat already agreed to with the British.

The NPC's agree.

Venice wishes for a similar caveat with Turkey (swap a bit of territory to have more contiguous borders) as the one Denmark has with England. If that happens, Venice agrees.

If I may ask, what NES is this for/from? Seems interesting.

Ottoman lands in Africa are Ottoman lands. You Venetians stole Tripoli from us not too long ago; we're not going to just accede control of more of our possessions so that you can reach the rest of your ill-gotten colonial holdings better.

@silverman6083 - check out the NES, I'd love to have you. Contact me if you have any questions.

What does the rest of the Congress think about that? Should Venice get the strip of contiguous territory, or should it remain Turkish?

Go cry about it, Venetians.

OOC: @mrrandomplayer: Your bit of Libya has all the oil, I wouldn't complain too loudly if I was you :p

IC:

I presume we can consider this treaty ratified then?

The only non-consenter has been Prussia, and given that they have not been present for the entirety of the Congress we are forced to go on without them and consider them an absentee abstention.

OOC: @mrrandomplayer: Your bit of Libya has all the oil, I wouldn't complain too loudly if I was you :p

Yeah, that's true.

IC:

I presume we can consider this treaty ratified then?

The only non-consenter has been Prussia, and given that they have not been present for the entirety of the Congress we are forced to go on without them and consider them an absentee abstention.

Venice consents to the treaty.

Top Bottom