Rallying call for Rhye's and Fall of Civilization

I liked your Mod in Civ 3, less in Civ 4 and now i hope that your mod will functions fully on Macs...

Any clues on disease system ? More fun than ever ?

For now we should all quit asking what,when, and how about the mod and just let Rhye get the help he needs from his questions.

No irony for sure ?

Because, in Civ 3 and 4, the system was a few unfun...

I propose that diseases give a production malus like 50% or 75% less since ill peoples doesn't work...

The purpose of the disease system was to keep unit count down of the AI so to speed up the game (less units = less processing power needed, and exponentially I think). With One Unit per Tile in Civ5, this should be less of a problem. So my GUESS is that the disease system will be very different ("fun") if it is implemented.

@Omega124 Rhye hasn't said anything about the Iroquois. My reasoning in my post was just that, my idea and Rhye can totally do something completely different ;-). As is - btw. - with the Polynesians, just to be clear.

Unfortunately, I do not know how to edit graphics, or to put it differently, I'm slowly getting into that, but not now. sorry! ;-)

@Omega124 Rhye hasn't said anything about the Iroquois. My reasoning in my post was just that, my idea and Rhye can totally do something completely different ;-). As is - btw. - with the Polynesians, just to be clear.

I think he thinks that the Iroquois would impede the USA too much. And the Polynesians would be very hard to implement IMO.

:D

polynesians could become indonesians, guarenteeing presence and conflict in that region of the world.

iroquois COULD become sioux or anasazi, either would flavor and develop pre-colonial north america with conditions like "settle 8 settlements" and "don't lose X settlements by Turn X". When the europeans arrive, you will begin to collapse and when america is born you will survive until they expand westward.

However, i look forward to this mod and i think it will be enjoyable regardless how he chooses to do it.

Don't underestimate iroquois. They have been the most powerful power in the east coast of america during a long time, Even after the european arrives. They was more powerful than europeans civilization in america during all the 17th, but they declined at the begin of the 18th. They could have beat any european civilization during these times but they was trading with them. During the 18th they played a very very important role in the english vicory against the french during the seven year war. If you rename the iroquois "east amerindians", so it will include cherokee culture who invented their own alphabet and quickly learn how to make fireweapons.

Hehe, great news, would it be possible for you to upload some screens on your website? Please!

Sweet! remember if you need a hand in anything that i can assist like last time with the maps let us know :)

Hey Rhye. How do you intend to go about the DLC? What CIVs do you intend to have playable? :)

Looking forward to the first build of this mod. :D

Top Bottom