Fear, Loathing, and Gumbo on the Campaign Night - [Gamethread]

Lots of 'em.

*giggles* Oooh, how sweet of you!

OOC thing: my inbox is currently full, I'll empty it as soon as possible sometime this weekend.

vote: Spaceman. That seems obvious

Well then, Snerk, I won't empty my inbox at all. But thanks for the kitty. On a Caturday, I need it.

Just execute me already. Or do my executioners plan to deliver the death penalty by boring me to death?

You have the right to a few decades in appeals row. Why not try and make an appeal?

Link to video.
DAY 4
NIGHT 3 ENDS: [TIMER=5/3/2016 3:00 PM EDT; END OF NIGHT 4][/TIMER]

The fourth day was, compared to the other days, far more predictable. Americans across the nation are cautiously optimistic that the chaos that marked the first three days of the election are calming down, as cooler heads come to term.

With Choxorn revealed as the Rummy and Robert revealed being innocent, there was really no question that spaceman was guilty of being a Rummy. His standings in the poll dropped dramatically as his campaign team were unable to mount an effective statement deflecting the guilt. Even spaceman himself seemed to have accepted the fate.

The question that remains is that is today a trend? Has the Rummy's grasp on control in America finally relinquished? Or is this only the eye of the storm, so to speak? Why am I asking you the questions when I'm the damn woman with the political science degree?

From NBC Albany, this has been Megan Omega on the Campaign Trail

---

A man from Alabama was sitting on a plane, going from his native state to Illinois.

The plane ride was made in urgent haste. His main contact had died under extraneous circumstances, and he needed to check up on whatever power base was left in his network.

Does it really matter anymore? the man thought to himself. He was supposed to be his contact's right hand man, but recent events revealed that he had someone closer to him on the circle, who ended up ratting him out. Now they were both dead, and he had to pick up the debris.

The Alabamian took a look at his surroundings. Just a few years ago, this airplane would have been packed with families visiting relatives, or tourists, or wide eyed soon to be entrepreneurs wanting to stake a venture out in Chicago. Yet, nowadays, most of the seats were empty, and the only audible sound was the silent humming of the engines.

Due to the depression, airfare was considered a luxury. Being able to fly was a symbol of being the elite, which he was fortunate to be part of. Railways were coming back as the main mode of long distance transportation, as it was both cheaper to own/maintain and cheaper for the average American to buy a ticket. The man chucked; as much as Rumsfeld was trying to distance America from Europe, now we're starting to travel like them.

At least nothing happens on a plane, the man concluded in his mind, Terrorists always targets trains. Not planes.

The last sound the man heard was a gun cocking behind him

---

Spoiler Lynch :
Spaceman98 was Lynched!
Spaceman98 was Vice President Jack Edwards!

Spoiler Tally :
Official Vote Tally​

Spaceman98: 13 (DuffKilligan, Zach, Spaceman98, Kennigit, JohannaK, Mat93, SouthernKing, Terran Empress, Tolni, Civ'ed, Golden1Knight, Legato Endless, KingMorgan)

Zack: 2 (Double A, Takhisis)

Kennigit: 1 (Snerk)

Redspy111: 0 (Double A)

16/21 votes recorded

Not voting: KaiserElectric, Jarrema, Red Spy, Lohrenswald, Christos

It is Night. No Night Posting Allowed

Red has failed to vote 3 rounds in a row. He has been kicked and will be replaced. Zack has dropped and I will replace him too.

Link to video.
NIGHT 4
DAY 5 ENDS: [TIMER=5/5/2016 4:00 PM EDT; END OF DAY 5][/TIMER]

"And in other news, riots have sweeped all across the nation as progressive leader Ron Dellums was gunned down in the streets by unknown assailants.

Ron Dellums is the founder and leader the We the People party, the fastest growing party in America. Described as progressives by its supports and pinkos or even full blown communists by its detractors, the We the People party seem to be an interest coalition of the increasingly marginalized inner urban city voters, along with the college educated liberals dissassitfied with the direction that the Democrats have taken since the Dixiecrat coup.

It is unknown exactly how America will react to the untimley death of Ron Dellums, but the politcal landscape has changed forever. But will his movement die with it?"

---

"Really," the one state guard sighed in disbelief, "You came back?"

"After last time? Are you goddamn stupid?" the second one chimed in.

The man they guarded shook his head in shame. "I'm not even going to dignify this action further. You guys are all morons. I'm done." He then proceeded to throw his hands up and walk away

---

"Go ahead, shoot me"

The southern man smirked as he saw the scared gunman waver the pistol that he was holding in his hand.

"You pinkos don't have the guts to do-"

A cracked thunder echoed across the room. The Southern man slumped down on the wall, howling in pain.

State police rushed into the scene and tackled the gunman before he could make another shot. Unlike so many other assassination attempts recently, it is expected this man, George Wallace of Alabama, will not only survive his injuries, but continue his campaign for the presidency.

---

Spoiler Kill 1 :
KingMorgan was killed!
KingMorgan was U.S. Represenative Ron Dellums!

Spoiler Kill 2 :
:shake:

Spoiler Kill 3 :
Tolni was targeted, but survived!
Tolni is now publicly revealed as President George Wallace!

After last night and this day I'm not really in a creative writing mood so sorry for the short written update.

I'm likely to make the next night phase less than 24 hours so I can start the next day phase after class on Friday before I lose computer access for the weekend. Be prepared.

Kennigit, which one was you? I'd assume KM, but I could be wrong.

KM

"Wah wah all the rumsfelds will just kill Dems and Republicans"

---> kills independents and whatever happened with robert can't

You guys dont have to kill me, super duper honestly

vote: Lohrenswald, stop lurking the thread.

Vote: Kennigit known certifiable scum trumps everything.

So we just give the scum a few weeks of RL time to blend in while we let these scum hide? Dangit.

Top Bottom