Complete list of easter eggs in Civ3

I've renamed them.
Other ee/bug. When you rename the Berseker into Red Tiger the Scandinavians say not Red Tiger, says Berseker.

Um... what? BTW, just out of curiosity, the Easter Egg page says it hasn't been updated since Aug. 13, 2005- Yet there seem to have been several suggestions that are actually Eggs. So wat up wit that? :confused:

I don't know if someone has already mentioned this (and I don't much feel like sifting through 161 replies to find out), but the "I'm not even supposed to be here today." egg is listed as only appearing in PTW, but I have conquests and no PTW, and I saw it about half an hour ago.

It's probably only listed as being PTW since the Easter Eggs page hasn't been updated in about a year.

Yosemite said:
but I have conquests and no PTW, and I saw it about half an hour ago.
I understand what you are saying, that it popped up while you were playing Conquests, but you can't have Conquests without PTW. Conquests comes together with PTW. Look better in your Civ3 folders. :)

:eek: NEW EASTER EGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:
Okay look in the C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Civilization Complete\civ3PTW\Art\Credits And U might find something...wierd ;)

Mybe a Santa? :hmm: It is that time of year but you have to wait for tommorow to see him in action (;) king unit)

Why doesnt this get updates?

Why doesnt this get updates?

Because all easter eggs have been mentioned by now?

Honestly, the last couple of pages in the thread are all about things that have been mentioned before, or things that are not easter eggs, but mistaken for easter eggs by some people.

And of course the things that where mentioned before, already spawned a discussion where it is explained that it is not an easter egg, while the person who brought it up was in denial about it and kept going on how it is an easter egg, and then mentioned again by someone else who didn't bother to read the whole darn discussion. (can't blame him for not reading, but anyway. )

Ok, so in that case.. why it it an open thread? Cant the OP be edited to include them all, and it then locked?

The OP is linked to the one on the main page, and it is updated. Then again, there is the slim tiny possibility that there are more that haven't been found. But a lot of people just don't bother to read the page, and post anyways. Or they would find something that they think is an Easter Egg, but really isn't.

Speaking of which, TF should edit his post for the definition of an Easter Egg.

Hey guys..... I am a bad boy yeah congrats..........
I am not sure.. But I found something weird: I found it a llooot time ago,but I dunno if it counts as Easter EGG in CivPTW/Credits, they are edited Leaderheads faces, possibly of workers in Firaxis. Take a look

Top Bottom