Xbox 360 Gamertag List

I can't wait until next Tuesday! The only thing is I still can't decide which version to go to. However, I have a feeling that I will be headed to XBOX Live for some Civ Rev.

My gamer tag is Steve7811.

Feel free to add me and mention you are from Civ Fanatics forum.

What I am really looking forward to is to be able to talk Civ over voice chat. Even if I am playing against someone, I don't want it to be all trash talking or hostile. Just talking about Civ with real players is what I am excited about. It is nice to share ideas on these forums, but real-time voice communication talking about Civ will be awesome. :)

Currently Playing:

I mostly rent my games and I tend to play one at a time. With games like Civ Rev though, it isn't something that you beat once and get it over with. So I intend to buy this game on the release day. On XBOX 360, I am currently playing Grand Theft Auto 4 and nothing else at the moment.

Gamertag - tuten karmoon

Location - UK

Games - Football manager 08, Pes 2008, Guitar Hero 3, Civ Rev

Me Me! My gamertag is thedood123

I can't wait until next Tuesday!
Just an FYI but the game ships to stores on Tuesday... it won't be available in most stores until the following day 7/9.

I know it's a bummer but that's typically how new releases work. Ship on Tuesday, in stores on Wednesday.

Hello...

Killer Moogle is my screen name.

I've never played any other Civ game until this one. That said, I am probably in triple digits for playing the demo. Cannot wait to pick up the full game on Wed and play as someone other than Egyptians or Romans.

Give me Indians. Give me Ghandi.

I'll be playing on my husband's Xbox 360, so his gamertag is: Tarquin Barrell

Be gentle with me! I never even played Civ 4 as a multi-player because I was afraid of getting my butt whooped. However, I do cream my brother, so maybe I can hold my own.

Yaype

Don't have CivRev yet, but I'm up for getting some more civilized people on my list.

Gamertag is the same as acct name, IML OWL. I can't wait for my mail to come today so I can play!

Top Bottom