release date??

Vietcong

Deity
when exacly will the game be realised? i keep seeing difrent dates for it, june 3, june 13, and july 3?? arrr its geting me so mad! plz tell me the exact realse date for the x box 360!

Release date: July 7

There are a few reasons for all the different release dates. First off, understand that different parts of the world are receiving the game at different times. Also, for example in Europe, the DS version is coming out later than the Xbox/PS3 versions. So, you can't just say "when is it coming out?" because there are quite a few dates. Where exactly are you located?

Is the DS version coming out on 8th July in America? It's supposed to be coming out on 29th August in Europe, but if it's definitely out in America so much earlier, I'm importing.

I don't know the exact release date of the DS version but it's much earlier than August in Europe, you've got some wrong information. Probably about a week after the american release.

Some stores in Europe are being stupid with release dates(saying August 29th or something like that)

The 360 and PS3 version came out June 13th in Europe.
The 360 and PS3 version come out July 8th in America.
The DS version comes out July 8th everywhere(at least, everywhere they plan on releasing it...)

right I've just finished unlocking all the Karts, Drivers and tracks for Mario Karts on the DS :) I need to do somehting else,

I WANT MY CIV REVOLUTIONS NOW :mad:

Top Bottom