Release date for DS version in UK?

timcrewgreen

Chieftain
So does anybody know when this is? Im getting conflicting information. Some sources say tomorrow, and some say it isnt out until 29th of august. So who is telling the truth?

In the Uk

Dear Customer,

We wanted to give you an update on the status of your order #026-0701688-7591552.

Unfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed below was changed by the supplier, and we
need to provide you with a new estimated delivery date based on the new release date:

"Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution (Nintendo DS)" [Video Game]
Estimated arrival date: 04/09/08 - 11/09/08

We are sorry for any inconvenience this causes.

sounds like what people living in Scandinavia were told...but we know they were lied to and that it was really the local distributor who decided not to release it at the same time as the rest of Europe.

Until 2K says otherwise, I'm going to continue saying it comes out July 8th worldwide.

I have pre-ordered with Play.com and they give 29.08.08 as the release date. :eek:

Bit of a b***er as I'm off to Menorca then and was hoping to play on the beach.:blush:

However, if it's on sale earlier in the shops then I'll cancel my order.

I'm wondering that they are delaying the release in case there are bugs in the other versions that they can correct before release. How are patches going to be downloaded to the DS?

Top Bottom