Choice between 360 and DS.

Bending Unit

Chieftain
Hey guys,

Just wanted some quick input. I play Civ IV on my PC constantly, and I have a 360 as well. With Revolutions coming out next week and a stimulus check that came earlier this week, I have a choice.

A Nintendo DS and Civ for that? Or Civ Rev for the 360 (taking into account the fact that I have Civ IV)?

I'm leaning toward the DS... but all those pretty graphics on the 360...

Help me choose!

I would go with the 360 version because there is going to be a larger online community and such. You have voicechat with the 360. The graphics and surround sound are very nice. Combat is more entertaining to watch on the 360 since is more dynamic. Unless you travel alot or ride the bus or something similiar, you should go with the 360 version.

I would say DS at first thought, but the early previews of the game were not all the spectacular.. I would wait until reviews and what people say before making the choice. Apparently you can't zoom in the DS and everything feels claustraphobic (sp).. So I wouldn't jump on either..

I have a PS3 and a DS. Civ has never, and will never be about graphics to me. My choice was a simple no-brainer. If I wanted to sit in a chair at home and play Civ, I'd play the more feature complete Civ 4 on my laptop.

Since I rarely do that and I don't have a way to play Civ on the go, I'm going DS. Just being able to sit on the patio next to the fire pit with a beer and Civ is like a dream come true. Not to mention airplanes, carpools, etc.

Top Bottom