Screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been playing Football Manager. The Scottish League was hit by a combo-breaker from the most unlikely of teams.

Spoiler :

I played Super Mario Bros. 3 and completed it. Only took me a quarter of a century.

Spoiler :

I am currently replaying Ocarina of Time.

Spoiler :

Bros 3 was a challenge.
Ocarina of time needed more patience though. Anyways, i recently passed bros 3 too and Ocarina of time a long time ago.

I played Super Mario Bros. 3 and completed it. Only took me a quarter of a century.

Couldnt finish it, way too hard in the end just watched a Youtube video of the last few stages. These days with quicksaves I'd imagine it is a lot easier.

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified

Not a bad game, but not an XCOM game either.

It's quite pretty, the game has especially good looking alien tech (not pictured).
Spoiler :

Your two squadmates actually relax and do stuff during some dialogue scenes (minor spoilers).
Spoiler :

Happy birthday!
Spoiler :

You go to some pretty neat locations (spoilers about late game level).
Spoiler :

This is kinky... (I guess this is a spoiler)
Spoiler :

Crusader Kings 2

Totally not sexual in any way.
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

For some reason the channel islands were the only part of Brittany or anywhere the crusaders actually massed in numbers. Once.

D: LEAVE THE KITTIES ALONE! :thug:
Spoiler :

My Empress is a little crazy. Still Kind though.
Spoiler :

Grand Theft Auto V

Cat.
Spoiler :

Kitties!
Spoiler :

Cat.
Spoiler :

Golfing!
Spoiler :

Someone is compensating :p
Spoiler :

Sick view bro.
Spoiler :

Car.
Spoiler :

Cat.
Spoiler :

Screw yoga.
Spoiler :

Golfing in the rain.
Spoiler :

Franklin complies with the police.
Spoiler :

Looking bad ass.
Spoiler :

Part 2
Spoiler :

Popo never learn... or stop coming.
Spoiler :

This cat was running in a straight line across the map... including underwater.
Spoiler :

Good landing spot.
Spoiler :

This cat just walked up to the dead prostitute and curled up in the pool of blood against her and started purring.
Spoiler :

Orcas!
Spoiler :

Not only did I land in the wrong place, I got stuck in the wrong hanger. Luckily I managed to get out eventually.
Spoiler :

Celebrating a successful 3rd attempt at a heist, 33rd!!!
Spoiler :

Metro 2033 Redux

Explosive demon!
Spoiler :

Awww aren't these Nazis just adorable?
Spoiler :

Paint me like one of your French Nazis.
Spoiler :

Riding shotgun.
Spoiler :

Metro: Last Light Redux

Bloody Russians and their silly smaller object inside of a bigger object toys.
Spoiler :

Floating goggles! They were knocked down when I ran into them
Spoiler :

They will never see me coming!
Spoiler :

Nothing feels quite as satisfying as murdering an entire squad one by one with no one being alerted.
Spoiler :

Pillars of Eternity

I forgot to upload these months ago.

My party being silly.
Spoiler :

Cat.
Spoiler :

You do realize you stand absolutely no chance whatsoever right? Right? No? Okay. RIP.
Spoiler :

This game is beautiful.
Spoiler :

I love the item variety.
Spoiler :

RAGE

Sigh NPCs these days... just lack the 24/7 stand still in your spot work ethic they used to have.
Spoiler :

RAGE is quite pretty, from a distance.
Spoiler :

Hilarious and adorable.
Spoiler :

The character designs are fantastic.
Spoiler :

TERA

Cat.
Spoiler :

EDIT: CK2

I can't believe that it worked.
Spoiler :

What CK2 mod is that you're playing? It has a funky interface.

He isn't even dead and rigor mortis has apparently set in... :crazyeye:
Spoiler :

Everything about this picture makes sense.
Spoiler :

The spotters on 19th century sniper teams used to have a hard time.
Spoiler :

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Spoiler :

Next Car Game: Wreckfest has a pretty wicked damage system.

Spoiler :

Universe Sandbox 2 is pretty cool.

Binary Saturn and jupiter with Mars and Earth as moons, should be pretty stable right?
Spoiler :

Uh, never mind
Spoiler :

Been trying to figure out ways to terraform mars using just collisions and stuff, mainly by smashing Europa into it repeatedly then trying to save off excess water
Spoiler :

This is about the closest I got.
Spoiler :

No idea how I got earth to look like this.
Spoiler :

I accidentally asia into south pole. :(
Spoiler :

Craters are nice.
Spoiler :

It has some SimEarth style features like a pretty complex climate simulation, simple life simulation that mostly just appears as green stuff on the planets, and earth has a very basic simulation of human extinction that seems to be just on/off, not possible to wipe out humans in just one area wich makes it a bit jarring when for example the US lights up in the night even though half of it is covered in a giant crater.

Mostly it's not really a game but a pretty complex program to mess around with astronomy stuff. Other than just solar system things it has tons of experimental scenario stuff with for example galaxy collisions, it has those scale demonstrations you see around the web where you can zoom from human scale objects through planets through the most massive galactic objects known in full 3D, it has stuff like black holes, quasars and pulsars and all those juicy things.

I haven't gone very deep into it yet, smashing stuff together is too fun.

I just have one picture to show everyone:
Spoiler :
Fallout New Vegas:
Sunny Smiles HD (Took a lot of mods to make her look this hot):

Questions about Universe Sandbox 2 :

A long time ago, I wrote a program that started with our solar system and added a brown dwarf on an eliptical orbit. Can you do something like that? Or is it just planet sized bodies.

Can you generate random solar systems to explore (or destroy)? Even longer ago, I wrote a random solar system generator. It would first generate a star based on the real statistics I could find at the time. (Based on the H-R diagram). Then for each star it would generate a solar system. Every once and a while, I got a nice Earth like planet.

I see that there is a older version. What is different?

There doesn't seem to be any brown dwarf bodies pre-built in the program, but putting a body of that mass in an orbit around the solar system should be completely possible. Simplest way would be to just take Jupiter or a random gas giant or something and adjusting its mass properties and other necessary values should auto adjust for it. Only question is whether it can realistically simulate brown dwarf characteristics which I must admit I have absolutely no idea about.

I did try to pop down the star Wolf 359, which I understand is just a bit too massive to classify as a brown dwarf, in an orbit, and man was that more impressive than I would have thought! Orbits flying around everywhere on the screen and everything going crazy!

Wolf 359 messing up the solar system:
Spoiler :

And just to show how ridiculous scales you can work with here is real scale UY Scuti in the process of swallowing the solar system. That little system in the bottom right corner is the entire inner solar system :crazyeye::
Spoiler :

It can randomly generate solar systems, once again I'm not sure how realistically it does so. Randomly generated ones don't have the asteroid belt, kuiper belt or other minor bodies like the pre-built sol system has, but does make various types of planets and moons. You can also randomly generate various types of star classes and single planets.

When I tried placing down random gas giants they seemed to all be between 5 to 10 earth masses, so I'm not sure that it has the most realistic spread of values, but this is easily adjusted manually.

Not sure on what the older version had. I'm pretty sure climate, realistic collisions and the on-the-go adjusting of body properties are all new things to Universe Sandbox 2, and probably a lot more.

I heard that ship got a lot better after the buff.

People hated it before, just like they hate the Colorado and the Izumo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom