FfH2 0.40 Changelog

Sigh, if i was an evil genious id invent a "time bomb" and make it blow up over midwestern US, blasting the area 7 hours into the future. :p

I like your plan. :p

Still, part of the fun is in the waiting - it gives you something to look forward to, and makes you want the new version more as time passes. :)

Sigh, if i was an evil genious id invent a "time bomb" and make it blow up over midwestern US, blasting the area 7 hours into the future. :p

Don't even think about it. I've got an exam to study for.
Nah, what we need to do is lock the FfH team in an altered time-stream. Anyone got a neutron star I can borrow?
EDIT: Oh yeah, and two ends of a wormhole. And a space station in orbit around a planet other than Earth.

god I wish! I can think of so many good uses for a neutron star, a wormhole and a space-station in orbit around a planet other than earth...

just throw in a flux capacitor while you're at it...actually come to think of it, a flux capacitor is exactly what we need...

*Glances at first page changelog*
*counts scenarios*
:eek:
Unholy powers! Well, looks like we'll be waiting for a patch for the last six... still, I think this bodes well for how long until we get .40 released.

Kael just started posting feedback threads in a new subforum. I'm opening up a betting pool on whether he can finish making each of the posts before someone comes in and makes a snarky response to one of them...

;)

Woot, I won!

Unholy powers! Well, looks like we'll be waiting for a patch for the last six... still, I think this bodes well for how long until we get .40 released.
Yes. We want to double check some of them, that have more triggers. Nothing is being cut from the plan, though. :)

Re:Xienwolf's post--A safe bet, that one.

Remind me, it's been a while since the last big update. Anything special involved in installing 0.40, or does it go right over top of current install?

Remind me, it's been a while since the last big update. Anything special involved in installing 0.40, or does it go right over top of current install?

Its a new mod and doesnt effect old versions at all. Most people delete their older versions.

Cool and thanks. *Tips my hat to Kael.* Though that means I have to redo the trophy's again doesn't it? :eek: Eh well, didn't have em all yet anyways. :D

Cool and thanks. *Tips my hat to Kael.* Though that means I have to redo the trophy's again doesn't it? :eek: Eh well, didn't have em all yet anyways. :D

Nope, trophies are retained.

0.40 Tonight?

It's about 10:30 Monday night here....any chance of the game being posted in the next couple hours or will it be later tomorrow most likely??

Shiny! :goodjob:

Hopefully I'll get a chance to tinker with this before bedtime. Which is either after tinkering with, or after passing out waiting to do so. :p

Nope, trophies are retained.

OH GOD THANKS :D I hate time limit games... the just keep going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and ~~gong~~

Sorry bout that...

:)

Top Bottom