Kool-Aid Man (July 31, 2007)

Heh - this is a very nice unit. I didn't actually visit its thread until now, though I've seen it in the monthly comp. Looks great. :D

Blue food is the best! Cordon Bleu, Blueberry pie, Blue Otter Pops, Blue Jello, Blue KoolAid. To quote ZZ Top: " I even like the chicken if the sauce is not too blue."

...and Blue Monkeys? :D

:lol: What a joy! Superb work! :thumbsup:

You can eat a blue monkey?
:( ...If you're a cordon bleu chef or a blueblood, then, once in a blue moon, if you don't come down with the blue flu, or get beaten black & blue by him, there's no way at all.

Kool-Aid is to me what blue stuff is to Blue Monkey.

YOU HAVE AN UNHEALTHY OBSESSION, BLUE MONEY!!!11!!!1!!

Kool-Aid is to me
AN UNHEALTHY OBSESSION
And your point is? Besides, IT12K1.

My actual obsession is semiotics -
(mumbles usual disclaimer that some linked images may tattoo tender minds and send them screaming into the outer darkness)
Spoiler :

so one might say I’m polymorphously immersed,
although I did always get the blue toy (while my two brothers got the green and red), I wear 501s, I love Picasso’s Blue Period, I prefer pommes bleu to Big Blue (while, perversely, I enjoy the existence of Deep Blue), my favorite character in the Hitchhiker’s Guide series is the Hooloovoo, and the Blues is my favorite genre of music (even though King Crimson is my favorite group).

To quote a famous movie on the subject of mashed potatoes (a dish that has rarely been served tinted a brilliant azure): “this means something... this is important...”

The creative act is not performed by the artist alone; the spectator brings the work in contact with the external world by deciphering and interpreting its inner qualifications and thus adds his contribution to the creative act. - Marcel Duchamp

clink the linkz cuz, it ain’t always wat u think :coffee:

Well I can't say that post sent me screaming into the outer darkness, but if there is some hidden meaning in it, you sure stumped me. :hatsoff:

Well I can't say that post sent me screaming into the outer darkness, but if there is some hidden meaning in it, you sure stumped me. :hatsoff:
If you managed to click on every link (including the hidden one:D) and read the content in 12 minutes then :hatsoff::king: :goodjob:, even if you didn't yet manage to understand, synthesize and cross-reference the allusions, detect the embedded puns and inversions of dualities, or reflect on both the depth and breadth of my para-indigo, meta-teal, and non-cerulean hobbyhorses. I don't have a one-track mind; I have a railway, including everything from subways (including a blue line) to maglev bullet trains (on which one may talk a blue streak). :p

Maybe I'll cross-reference or reflect on your depth and breath another time, but now you have me confounded. :twitch:

One thing's for sure, one of us is crazy... but I'm not quite sure who it is... :yeah:;)

May all fear the one and only Kool-Aid Man...
Kool-Aid Man: All Your Base is Belong to us!!!!

Maybe I'll cross-reference or reflect on your depth and breath another time, but now you have me confounded. :twitch:

One thing's for sure, one of us is crazy... but I'm not quite sure who it is... :yeah:;)
Hey, I didn't mean to make you feel bl*.:mischief:

I just remembered I should have included the :evil: Meanies from "Yellow Submarine" in there somewhere. Gotta love those AppleBonkers.

And to quote a very young, B&W Daffy Duck: "I'm not crazy, I just don't give a darn!"

Top Bottom