Godzilla Final War (28th August 2007)

Supa

Out of Cheese Error
Woo Hoo! First post, and I am honoured after looking after this unit. I hope my internet is working when I get home from work. This looks amazing!! :goodjob: :goodjob:

Awesome detail! :)

Much better than the previous one. :)

That is so amazing.

That's one wonderful model! And the light effects are great too. I for one love the first Gojira you did (it's so... lovable, in a rubbery green cosily scary way), but this one is bigger and meaner, as it should be in every sequel. :D

My only beef with it is that it has the same personal hygiene problem as the Toho Kong: really slippery feet!
It shows in several animations, but is most visible (to me) in the slashing attack and the victory anim.
BTW, is it me or is it bigger when it walks..?

No matter, it's a great unit! :goodjob:

Thanks for the comments !

My only beef with it is that it has the same personal hygiene problem as the Toho Kong: really slippery feet!
It shows in several animations, but is most visible (to me) in the slashing attack and the victory anim.

Actually, in AttacA (slashing), the feet slip unrealisticly only a little: When you change back in fortify position. I don't think it is a problem but since a few people already mentionned it.. Should I avoid this kind of cheat ? Ingame, I'm not really shocked by it.

BTW, is it me or is it bigger when it walks..?
It is. I've made the run animation in another PZ3. Poser couldn't handle the model very well and I got sick trying to tweak it. I'm not happy at all with the run and I've only noticed the change in size after a few test ingame. Since it didn't show that much, I decided to keep it until a further update.

And yes, it isn't supposed to replace Godzilla 70, it is an upgrade for the game itself. Rubber Godzilla is still there. ;-) At some point, I'll remake it with new a rendering and a much shorter tail.

Really nice work Supa! The death is the most interesting, as the entire body moves as if it was actually falling.

Holy lazer bad breath, batman. Wicked! But my favourite is the slow, kneeling death. Tragic, epic. Wonderful.

The death is amazing, except for one part: The tail falls through the floor. That's my only beef with this, other than that it's amazing!

-Nate

Due to copyright issues it's not Godzilla, but still we should run like it is Godzilla.

Greqat job - the death is particularly excellent, and a good range of attacks. :goodjob:

Absolutely beautiful. I hold it next to Plotinus' Nazgûl as the most detailed unit I've come across. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom