Why are you here?

Be nice guys, we are all just modders doing what we do for fun. The more mods the better.

Kael's right and I hope he knows I was only kidding cuz if not ........sorry meant no offense....

....modding is cool.......and problems can be a real pain in the backside what modders need most of all is people to understand their problems and have advice on assistance.......meaning they know something about the art or play suggestions in the very least.......not heckling........which was never the intention.......invite him along and I was serious about the post....the inspiration of one leads to the enlightenment and inspiration of many....
...and by the way many of my posts are particuliary goofy that doesn't mean they don't have value because most of the posts I don't make had answers from other peoples posts already so anytime someone says something strange or seemingly offbeat think well at least it isn't H.GrenadeFrenzy this time....You never know when a post will stir something up in a good way and have just what you need........goofy posts have a way of fitting in as cushions or even cogs later for some bizarre reason.....can anyone else support this statement...........if not that's ok just add it to my list.:D

This is a direct quote from "that other forum" when i stated that i did not like the American Empire with a 13 Star Blue Flag.

QUOTE: so what?
That was Firaxis' decision.

Sometimes you Americans believe everything's yours. QUOTE<>

And you wonder why people get tee'd off?

strategyonly said:
This is a direct quote from "that other forum" when i stated that i did not like the American Empire with a 13 Star Blue Flag.

QUOTE: so what?
That was Firaxis' decision.

Sometimes you Americans believe everything's yours. QUOTE<>

And you wonder why people get tee'd off?
You see how you are feeling, that is what Kael was trying to avoid that kills modders quick that feeling and now it has happened to you let me say this.......don't let it get you, man! There are more than one way to deal with this. Protocal says that guy should probrably get a warning.........talking about your nation in the forum that way is a type of slur.....and probrably against the forum/site rules.

Thats why i left here two years ago, and just recently came back early this year. Infact the only reason i came back was this MOD, FfH, i thought it was the best out there and it has the "fun" factor back in the game. oh well thats why they call this America, got to love it, and i do.

@Strategyonly
That female looks like Valla from SG-1. NOT that I'm complaining.
-Qes

strategyonly said:
OFF-TOPIC< but hey,been a slow day. QES: Yeah, but i like Valla better, shes HUMAN,:lol:, i think?? And MN, ROCKS!! Infact shes on tonight.

Continuing offtopicness: Yes, Minnesota is the awesome, as is <Looks to see if finacee is around> Claudia Black.

On topicness: While these development phases are a brilliant way of releasing playable data, that will only grow (and therefor compound) the druel factors..I'm wondering what kind of drastic changes will occur in Fire, shadow and Ice? I mean .14 is playable, .15 is going to seem nearly polished. Honestly, I'm shivering with a bit of anticipation as to what fire, shadow and ICE will add. Considering their "outside" normal gameplay, im wondering if its going to be WHOLEY different, and add a very different feel from civ proper. Even FfH proper. Is there a run-down of what fire,shadow, and ice will mean for the FfH feel and playstyle?
-Qes

loki1232 said:
Here's a link to the old (pre public release) feature list for the phases. Judge for yourself.
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=161468

Very good, thank you my dear sir. Mayhaps it needs updating though? Seems to me that some of that is already in or scheduled for a different phase (Ancient forests are already aplenty). Thank you for the link.
-Qes

QES said:
Continuing offtopicness: Yes, Minnesota is the awesome, as is <Looks to see if finacee is around> Claudia Black.

On topicness: While these development phases are a brilliant way of releasing playable data, that will only grow (and therefor compound) the druel factors..I'm wondering what kind of drastic changes will occur in Fire, shadow and Ice? I mean .14 is playable, .15 is going to seem nearly polished. Honestly, I'm shivering with a bit of anticipation as to what fire, shadow and ICE will add. Considering their "outside" normal gameplay, im wondering if its going to be WHOLEY different, and add a very different feel from civ proper. Even FfH proper. Is there a run-down of what fire,shadow, and ice will mean for the FfH feel and playstyle?
-Qes

Yeah, until the detailed designs are written they dont exist. We dont know the specifics or even how the things will be implemented. In general the following is speced for each phase:

"Fire": Hell, the Armageddon counter, The Infernal civ, the Mercurian civ, more focused on the end game and armageddon spells, the war script.

"Shadow": Quests, equipment, wilderness (monster areas that have to be conquered before the players culture can spread into them). The svartalfar civ and the Sidar civ.

"Ice": The FfH scenerios. The Illians civ.

Before the questions start, we don't have details about these things except for ideas bouncing around in your minds. But needless to say the FfH2 team is in no danger of running out of ideas for quite a while, and even though we are very pleased with how the mod is playing so far its only one small part of the total vision.

Top Bottom