#erebus is back: the chatroom for all things about FfH and FF

When playing MP last Saturday we've had some confusion about what players want from a MP game. So I killed the channel I'd created then and put up two new ones. I'll give you the names along with proposed rules for each of them in this post. And I'd really like to get some feedback on the proposals!

#erebus RP
This network is for role playing games. As such there is a set of rules by which players vow to abide.
  • You have to play according to current alignment and personality of the leader you've picked.
  • No exploration of lairs (dungeons, ruins, barrows, etc.), epic lairs (Pyre of the Seraphic, Broken Sepulcher, etc.) and graveyards before turn 50. --- Graveyards may be explored if they are in your BFC.
  • No declaration of war before turn 50 as well. Furthermore, if you dow on someone, it has to be in tune with your alignment and the relationship with the player you're attacking. Don't do it out of the blue!
  • Time victory is off.
  • All the rest is up for discussion!

#erebus FFA
This network basically is for hosting games that have no preset rules at all. Everybody is free to play as they like. Unless the group has a different consensus.

So, my fellow erebusians, what do you think about it?

Too bad I can't play MP :(

Good idea though dot!
:D:D:D

I think alignment has less importance than simply the established diplomatic relations.

but yea, good framework.

I would totally play as the Balseraphs in #Erebus RP. And so help me gods, I would even speak in rhyme and match whatever traits I had as Perpentach. (Might have to prepare some rhymes beforehand, though.) I think Keelyn would be my main one, though.

oohhhh! We could think of rhymes together. Memories :(

lol :D :D :D

lemonjelly on #erebus said:
[21:47:18] <+lemonized_jelly> 9, 10, 11, 12
[21:47:23] <+lemonized_jelly> lol

:crazyeye: Sometimes #erebus is just madness. If you wanna know what that was about ... Log on and ask! :p ;)

I need a good irc client that is not mIRC. Then I might come back and bestow this channel with my grey(t)ness.

Some people are using chatzilla and seem to quite like it. But I'm still with mIRC.

---

When I named this thread "#erebus is back" I had no bleepin' clue how right I would be. It really makes me glad to see that the channel is back and quite well frequented. :)

:goodjob: Thank you for sticking around folks! Glad you like it! :D

Folks, for the U.S. timezones we got us a new halfoperator - so that xienwolf doesn't have to handle it all alone. ;)

:goodjob: Please welcome, KillerClowns!

Just a little idea of what you might see.

<Tasunke>: I wouldn't kill an old lady for any thing less than 100 bucks
<cypher132>: You put your money on the old lady already.
<Tasunke>: nevertheless the whole "putting my life at risk"
<Tasunke>: and?
<Tasunke>: I said for 100 bucks I would fight the old lady
<Tasunke>: but sure
<cypher132>: And if you die?
<Tasunke>: I will find someone else, and just expect them to do it for free
<Tasunke>: well, thats where the 100 bucks comes in
<Tasunke>: its hazard pay
<Tasunke>: xD
<Tasunke>: *100 bucks being an understatment of hazardpay*
<cypher132>: Oh, I thought it was pay for killing the old woman for our amusement.
<Tasunke>: oh no no no, it was hazard pay all along
<cypher132>: Welcome to #erebus

Updated post 2 with some laws. As can be found in the Citizens of #erebus group.

OK folks,

so from tonite on I'll be without access to the web for the next 2 to 4 weeks due to moving. Take care, have fun and don't do anything I wouldn't do either! :mischief:

See y'all!

Top Bottom