Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Hey, that's a good question. Perhaps some information could be stickied somewhere…?

Can I get a clarification on when double posting is allowed?

Off the top of my head, when two posts' topics are completely unrelated and you don't want to have it all become a single mass, or also when enough time has passed.

We generally discourage double posting. When I see it, I merge the posts. We prefer you use the edit function or the multi-post button instead of posting in series.

If you have specific questions on a certain situation, please send me a PM.

If I see that the posts are hours or days apart, I ignore it. If they are minutes apart, I often merge them.

Hmmm…
The worst place on earth ?

1. Huntsville, Texas.
2. Midland, Texas.
3. Austin, Texas.
We have a WINNER!!! Marla Singer for being the 1,000,000th poster on these boards, you win an all expense paid two week vacation to.... TEXAS!!!
Was that really the millionth post on these boards?

wtf the millionth post was made by nixon?

btw I thought that that number included deleted posts and so on?

Is there a way to change a threads title? I want to change the name of my Akkadia Civ thread in the New Civilizations for Civ V to Han's Historic Civilizations.

You wish really really hard, and then POOF! it happens.

Go see.

I use tapatalk extensively. On my device I can select multiple posts but the quote icon remains in the upper menu bar, between the user's name and settings.

You might simply try uninstalling and then reinstalling the app. Or check for an update.

Hello. I notice when I go to a thread it takes me to the first post instead of the last, and the threads get listed this way also (first post first). Is there a way to change this? :confused:

Because you have one post?...

Expand yourself.

If you click on the symbol in front of the thread, then you'll get to the first unread post instead of the first post (first unread isn't necessarily the first unread, because posts get automatically marked as "read" after a certain amount of time).

If you want to change the order of the post display in a thread, then you can change that under "My account" (on the top), then go to "Edit Options" (on the left), then scroll down to "Thread Display Options".

You can always go to the last page, Agent327.

If you click on the symbol in front of the thread, then you'll get to the first unread post instead of the first post (first unread isn't necessarily the first unread, because posts get automatically marked as "read" after a certain amount of time).

If you want to change the order of the post display in a thread, then you can change that under "My account" (on the top), then go to "Edit Options" (on the left), then scroll down to "Thread Display Options".

Thanks. That's what I wanted to know. :)

Holla together!
Is there a way to get your username changed? I used the contact form like four weeks ago but did not recieve any reply.
Who do I have to speak to?

Thanks in advance!

Top Bottom