House of Reps and Obama kill SOPA

It seems that Akka wants a stronger government while I want a restricted government ;)
And that comments is made at such a level of abstraction that it tells us nothing at all about either of your concrete politics.

Am I invisible here??!?!?!?!???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that comments is made at such a level of abstraction that it tells us nothing at all about either of your concrete politics.

I agree, but what we were discussing was whether there was a need to analyse government's role at all.

Aimeeandbeatles said:
Am I invisible here??!?!?!?!???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, I can read what you're writing.

Aimeeandbeatles said:
WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT GOVERNMENTAL POWER when they're trying to make ANOTHER ONE OF THESE STUPID LAWS???

This one, from the sounds of it, makes your ISP track your internet usage and save it for 18 months with a lot of personal info.

Because these decisions are political and people have to decide what the proper role of government is before they decide where they stand on the issue.

:blush: Darn - my bad, that was unintentional. I don't know if it was edited or if I just failed to read it properly.
Damnit man, you're supposed to spin it into it being my fault somehow so I can react to that and release my indignation on you! This apologetic behaviour makes me sympathetic towards it. I didn't expect all this un-CFC-OT like admitting of mistakes and now my indignation is all dressed up and has no where to go!

I know! I'll check my Creationism thread. Oh wait .... I can't.

Ha! There was this gay marriage thread, I'm sure there's plenty of stuff there which is perfect for ... eh? .... what?

Damnit!

Damnit man, you're supposed to spin it into it being my fault somehow so I can react to that and release my indignation on you! This apologetic behaviour makes me sympathetic towards it. I didn't expect all this un-CFC-OT like admitting of mistakes and now my indignation is all dressed up and has no where to go!

I know! I'll check my Creationism thread. Oh wait .... I can't.

Ha! There was this gay marriage thread, I'm sure there's plenty of stuff there which is perfect for ... eh? .... what?

Damnit!

:lol: Well played for not rubbing it in.

Edit : okay, you recognized you missed the part of the quote.

I still have a hard time believing you could miss what makes two third of the relevant part, but well, I'll give the benefit of the doubt.

Top Bottom