Does anyone have LoR 1.9.9?

phungus420

Deity
I released a newer "Test version" that had fixed a few bugs and was more advanced, and if I get to working on this project again to release LoR 1.0 I'd like to start with it as the base. Unfortunately the link in the main thread is broken, as the file storing site must have deleted it :(

Does anyone have a working copy of it, preferably the installer as that will have all files I need (including the source files)?

I have the same file. I can upload it to dropbox if you want. Just PM me for the link.

No, I meant the 1.0 development build. I looked in the main page for this mod, the post with the lists of download mirrors, and the 1.0 dev build mirror no longer works. The hosting site must have removed it, for lack of activity :(

Was hoping someone had it.

hiho!

maybe you mean the following version which was - as far as I remember - up only for a very limited time?
Legends of Revolution v0.9.10 Setup.exe

as I would love to see you phungus working on the mod again I would be glad to provide the file to you, if its the one you are searching for...

thank you very much for this great mod!

joey

hiho!

maybe you mean the following version which was - as far as I remember - up only for a very limited time?
Legends of Revolution v0.9.10 Setup.exe

as I would love to see you phungus working on the mod again I would be glad to provide the file to you, if its the one you are searching for...

thank you very much for this great mod!

joey

Yeah, that's the one. Any chance you could upload the file? You should be able to put it up on filefront easily, once it's there I'll DL it.

As for the SVN, I messed with it, and it's not working, can't even compile it... which is why I was looking for this version.

hiho,

filefront forwarded me to gamefront... third uploadtry hopefully succeded.
as far as i understood you can download the file here:

http://www.gamefront.com/files/user/joey9

please let me know if you encounter problems or if i should provide the file in another way...

all have a nice day!
greetings
joey

Thanks, I got it.

Is this version stable or should I just stick with 0.9.9b until you have finished 1.0? Anyway thank you for working again, I have never returned to regular BtS after LoR, this mod is awesome!

Top Bottom