Revolutions DCM

gunslinger6792

Warlord
Is revolutions DCM the newest version of the game? I have two different versions of the game and I'm not sure which is the newest one. One has a main menu with the 300 Spartans, a civil war rifleman and biplanes flying in the background of the screen. the other version has a shortcut with Che on it and a background screen of what looks like American revolution soldiers. any info or links would be very helpful.

edit. The maps also look different on DCM mainly the planet generator map looks more like vanilla civ4. Also the next war mod for DCM doesn't work quite right. I can't give units orders eg. I can't tell my settler to settle. If this is the wrong place to be posting this someone please tell me.

Somebody please say something because if you're waiting someone else to post first it probably isn't going to happen. If what I said was confusing in the original post please point it out so I can try to clarify it.

Yes, well, I don´t really understand the OP.

Somebody please say something because if you're waiting someone else to post first it probably isn't going to happen. If what I said was confusing in the original post please point it out so I can try to clarify it.

No Revolutions DCM is more of a core that Legends of Revolutions is built around
You want the one with the Spartans on the opening screen.

No Revolutions DCM is more of a core that Legends of Revolutions is built around
You want the one with the Spartans on the opening screen.

thanks of the info. I came to civ4 only a few months ago and trying to figure out what does what and who did what is really confusing.

Top Bottom