A long overdue thank you note

scyt4l3

Short Fused Invader
Hi there,

Just dropping by to say thanks to all the people who contributed directly and indirectly to this modpack. Betterai, bug, wolfansze (or something like that)... I guess I could say the modding community, but it ought to be said here. Here, because I played an insane amount of time playing civ 4 Legends of Revolutions, it is my vanilla. I won't bore you with the details of how I set up my games, suffice to say it's the perfect mod combinaison for me.

So why am I going all emo all of a sudden after all this time? Well... the Civ 5 debacle (it %@#$% is in my opinion, and it's not open to debate) and my recent pilgrimage in the universe of strategy/tactical videogames kinda hammered the truth in my face again. Without you guys, this game would only be a mere shadow of what it achieved. One thing that frustrates me the most about Civ 5 not raising up to my standards (and those of many other people, I can safely say) is that they used the hard earned loyalty to the Civ franchise and spun it off for the quick buck. A loyalty that the online community helped achieve. Anyway, I could rant about Civ 5 for hours. I guess my point here is LoR pwns the sh1t out of Civ 5.

I saw your project listed as abandoned in the mod list. It made me sad inside. Maybe we could list it as paused? That way I could continue to live in serenity.

Thank you very much for the effort you dedicated into this project. As far as I'm concerned, you could call it finished.

Sincerely yours,

Scyt4l3

P.S. Go takeover 2K or something. :king:

Thanks man. I really need to get LoR updated and put in the "finished" category, rather then paused :)

Top Bottom