Deleatur's 1st Pitboss

New turn. Due to an ongoing war with another player, I've not taken my next turn.

Obviously double moves no longer matter. The turn just needs to be finished.

I am planning to do system maitence Thursday night. This should cause no to limited disruption to the game. I am planning to do it from 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM (I am at -7 GMT.) So on Thursday if you have trouble logging on don't panic if it is between those times.

So that is 3:00 to 4:00 GMT Friday, which would be when I would be at work.

I think it would be good for us to give deleatur our emails so that he can email us when he might need to take down the game or give us warning.

You have to add 7 hours to his timezone since he is behind GMT. So 8pm is 20:00 GMT + 7:00 hours equal 27 hours - 24 equal 3, so I am correct. Considering that I am 8 hours ahead of GMT, the time right now in GMT terms is about 13:15.

I was able to get this done last night because everybody had already logged in except for one player who I was pretty sure wouldn't log in until later. So forget all about figuring out GMT and instead figure out how you are going to stop my Korean Juggernaut from rolling out of last place.

We had the clock go the full twenty hours. Since I still am not CivStat savvy I think we should have a check in. So please post here or PM to let me know you are still active. Call it a ping.

Top Bottom