Deleatur's 1st Pitboss

Nevermind the player I was worried about took a turn. Everybody managed a log in early about three days ago and advanced the clock by about eight hours. Maybe it threw somebody off. The game seems to be going at a good pace. So an ATTA BOY!!!! for everybody. :goodjob:

My wife launched the updates for the security suite and so of course the system auto restarted :cry:

I will try and get home at lunchtime to reload but it might not be able to get away from work. Also it looks like the last autosave was for the start of the turn so we will lose a couple moves. Hopefully nobody popped a hut or fought a barbarian this turn.

Thanks for your patience.

Well I got stuck at work so I won't be bringing the game up for another three hours...sorry again.

Hey, I just noticed that you have been having problems with Civstats.

I just fixed a bug that caused people to get stuck on step 3 of setup when there was a single quote in the game title.

Please give it a try again and let me know if it works. :)

The game is back and running but my last save was the autosave for turn 2740. Game on guys. As an added bonus we should have civstats up and running as sson as I get the uploader up.

All right I am past step 3 and on to step 4 of civstats load up. This step gives me a list of all ten players and the option to fill in leader and password information. I assume at this point I just go on to step 5 and then you folks fill in the information when you sign onto this game via civstats. Am I wrong?

The game is now on civstats. To register you use the same password that you use to log into the game. The clock now sits at 18 hours 17 minutes and counting. Big thanks to OverlordUT for the fix (it had to do with the apostroph in the game name.) By the way the game is Tyrant's Reward and it is number 408.

It is there I promise. The game name is Tyrant's Reward but since I started registering it in April it is not near the bottom of the game list. It is 25th from the bottom starting from STFE Warlord Server.

Letting you guys know - I'll be away from May 16 to May 21, but I'll have things queued up. Sorry that it'll cause a delay.

Letting you guys know - I'll be away from May 16 to May 21, but I'll have things queued up. Sorry that it'll cause a delay.

No biggie hopefully you enjoy your trip.

WVU Fan I need you to contact me. Civstats shows you as having not logged in since May 12. I have tried contacting you via PM and e-mail with no joy. Please get a hold of me soonest as I would reluctantly have to do something about it otherwise and you have been too helpful in getting this game off the ground and in hosting other games.

Yeah he ran a Combat1/CR1 warrior head first into the walls of my city awhile back. Haven't seen any movement since then. Thank God. Since I have never played the Egytians, I have only switched gears like 3 times already.

He probably set his capital on repeat build archers. There's probably like 15 archers garrisoned in there by now! :rolleyes:

At the end of this turn, unless I hear a compelling reason why I should not, I will boot WVUfan and allow the AI to take over. At the same time I will seek a replacement for him and we will continue the game. I do not wish to do this but the integrity of the game calls for it.

Top Bottom