FailedReality's Pitboss (1st - Vanilla)

Minor glitch by the FR Dumb Ass..
Game went down for a minute, however we are back to 3960 (this mornings turn) so I need the 6-8 people that made there turn this morning, to redo it please..

I'm Soooo Sorry...

For future reference isn't there normally a save made at the end of each persons turn, that means you can just reload from there.

It did and I did..
But it only saves after each turn (complete turn, not individual), this happened a few hours after the turn was made and a few people logged in and made a turn..

No theres also a way for it to be saved after the end of each persons turn. (individual). It's not so important now but if it happens again and theres a war going on then everything could change if there was a reload right from the very start :)

how's everyone else's start doing? first time i ever popped 3 settlers from a hut!

No theres also a way for it to be saved after the end of each persons turn. (individual). It's not so important now but if it happens again and theres a war going on then everything could change if there was a reload right from the very start :)

how's everyone else's start doing? first time i ever popped 3 settlers from a hut!

Found it:
My Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Saves\multi\auto
:D
Guess I will know for next time..

Heh, I was horribly confused when suddenly the hut that I was due to pop next turn was suddenly gone, then I realized I had already played the turn and there was just a restart.

Top Bottom