Major concerns about this game?

kobe2clutch

Chieftain
Hi All,

Quick question about the gameplay. In the original Civ 5, prolonging the game via Marathon mode lengthen the turns but it also increased the turns to create units and improvements in the game, making Marathon mode pretty much pointless. This was one of my major grips about the game. Did the new expansion pack, Gods and Kings, correct this issue?

Are the mods in this game comparable to the mods in Civ 4? I LOVED how there were so many tech trees and new units and the creators actually found the best possible way to balance the game by modifying the rules of the game.

Alas, are there any other major concerns that would ruin the game? How are the new mods in this game? Is it far and beyond better than what Civ 4 offered?

Quick question about the gameplay. In the original Civ 5, prolonging the game via Marathon mode lengthen the turns but it also increased the turns to create units and improvements in the game, making Marathon mode pretty much pointless. This was one of my major grips about the game. Did the new expansion pack, Gods and Kings, correct this issue?
There is nothing here to correct...this is the designed and intended behavior of marathon speed. The other speeds have similar effects on production times as well.

No, G&K changed nothing about game speeds, but there are a ton of great mods, and many more to come with the upcoming release of the dll in the Fall Patch

Top Bottom