Can you see which AI is protecting a CS?

MarSch

Chieftain
Is there a way to see who, if anyone, is protecting a CS (besides trawling through the Notification log)?

And is there an easy way to see who you have a declaration of friendship with? I sometimes accept a DoF because it seemed like a good idea at the time, and then later may want to DoW that AI. But if the DoF is still in force I might reconsider.

I haven't found a way of telling that other than to go through the motions of declaring war on the CS and then, when the "are you sure?" notice pops up, see who it says is protecting the CS (before clicking "never mind"). I would love to learn of a less klunky method.

There`s an indicater in the top right section, that if you click on it brings up things like advisers, finances etc. one is diplomacy, I think and it shows all your relations, deals and who`s protecting what.

I can`t remember the exact bit, just experiment.

The Diplomacy screens can show which AIs have denounced each other and which are at war with each other. But it doesn't show which CS's they are protecting, from what I can see.

Top Bottom