1000 Clues You're Anticipating Civ5 Too Much

Actually, he has thirteen emotes.

Sorry, but Spearman vs tank will always be an indelible part of civ.

Sorry, but Spearman vs tank will always be an indelible part of civ.

218. You wonder if the spearman v.s. tank mechanic will still be included in CiV.

219. You desperately ask for telepads, and try to convert your elevator into one.

220. You point out to Nerowanabee his clues are unoriginal (READ THE OP!)

221. The relese date of ciV being announced is the biggest news of the year for you

(thats me, lol)

222. Your avatar is already about ciV. :mischief:

222. Your avatar is already about ciV. :mischief:

Lol your right. The same avater in a row too. I asked him if i could use it and he just said to reference to him in sig. lol

Silv, you're a bit behind the times... read the posts after that one.

I suggest everyone gets my avatar (referencing in sig plz)

67. You ARE planning to make hex-grid paper, since square-grid paper is SOOO Civ IV :lol::crazyeye:
68. You're already planning on Civ V maps, & have tested the hex grid, just in case it came by. (guilty as well)
69. You're preparing a funeral for Civ IV, in anticipation for Civ V's possible uber-epicness.

EDIT: #71: you realized your excitement for Civ V made you lose the clue count!!:D
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=8937785#post8937785

I have achieved #69 & #70 (former #68 & #69, see edit included in the quote).

I tried playing Civ IV just now but I just couldn't get into it. What little we know (or think we know) about Civ V has already spoiled it for me.

Now I want to whip up a mod with 1-unit stack limits and resource limitations, increased city defenses, and throw in some of the dynamic culture from CivRev while I'm at it and expand the DCM ranged bombard mod, but it's beyond my skills.

Top Bottom