What Did you Achieve today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turned my new Metal Thread into a hellhole!

I made a Thread that was instantly shut down. I thought it would offend people enough to realize that they're acting like children.:wallbash:

Apparently they thought you were the one acting as a child. This forum has been around for some times now, the posters know what's what, and they've tried it all. Nobody is going to "teach" them anything.

Apparently they thought you were the one acting as a child. This forum has been around for some times now, the posters know what's what, and they've tried it all. Nobody is going to "teach" them anything.

Could still piss 'em off though, and that's alway worth a laugh.:lol:

Could still piss 'em off though, and that's alway worth a laugh.:lol:

If you want to do that, seriously, go to another, less-moderated and less intellectual site. There is much easier "prey" than CFC, and in fact you tend to get trounced and laughed at far more often than you anger anyone here. Most have seen far worse than you.

But this is getting OT, and should probably end now. :)

If you want to do that, seriously, go to another, less-moderated and less intellectual site. There is much easier "prey" than CFC, and in fact you tend to get trounced and laughed far more often than you anger anyone here. Most have seen far worse than you.

I haven't been trounced yet. Haven't trounced much either. Mostly just stalemates.:(

If you want to do that, seriously, go to another, less-moderated and less intellectual site. There is much easier "prey" than CFC, and in fact you tend to get trounced and laughed at far more often than you anger anyone here. Most have seen far worse than you.

But this is getting OT, and should probably end now. :)

Nah, I'd disagree. It's entirely possible to piss off people here at CFC, but it's just much more challenging. That's part of the entire point, that it's a challenge!

Nah, I'd disagree. It's entirely possible to piss off people here at CFC, but it's just much more challenging. That's part of the entire point, that it's a challenge!

Shhhh!!! Silence heathen!

;)

Today I realizied that all I'm doing on this site is the opposite of what I wanted to do on this site. And what I wanted was to get a little respect, because I can't get any in the outside world. Also, I realized all 1247 of my posts are all spam.:suicide:

Play nice ansar

worked out in the gym. but most of the time i do nothing

I did my German homework. Now I'm having a break. Right after, I'm off to math.

Translated into a brazilian forum the news that the Nescape browser is on death row.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom