Patch 1.1 CTD

Ok i fix this empty spaces today (or turn off) it might be fault too :)

and compare gender/plural with vanilla civ

I got crash in English version too. I can't check if it works in german because im not in my better computer where civ is installed.

Ok it makes me sure that bug comes from TXT files - thx for posting it :) I would never figure it out - probably i would fix this sooner or later cause i wanted to clean the mess in TXT and correct Civilopedia files but i wanted to make this in next patch :)

I have a problem with bombardement by planes and artillery--> sometimes it works sometimes I cant bomb enemy units

it may be bug in sdk (it won't be fixed in this new patch) :( do you know in wich situation you can or you can't bomb?

I almost finished fixing TEXT files (only three left) and there's couple of things i need to check tomorrow:
- great generals (they can't produce warlords from what i hear)
- few red blobs aafter yesterdays cleaning of graphics
- slow down a little bit infantry and armor units
- and that should be everything :)

It seems that I can only bomb for two or three times on the same enemy unit and then my artillery try to bomb another time (for 2 or three seconds) but nothing happend

You have to research Mobilization before you can create warlords. My suggestion is to remove the tech prerequisite. This is not a bug, Asio;)

@asso: have you looked at the units' health?? In vanilla you cannot decrease a unit's health more than 50% by artillery or air bombardment;)

@Hardner i deleted this tech requirement :)
yup maybe it's because they have limit - as Hardner said -> health cannot drop below some value.

Top Bottom