Presenting my second mod, the Protectorate of England, Scotland and Ireland!

lordrj15

Manx Modder

Leader-Oliver Cromwell

Trait-New Model Army
"For every 4 faith, gain a 1% increase in military production. Gain +2 faith for every 3 social policies adopted. Barracks, Armouries and Military Academies yield faith"

UU-Ironside, lancer replacement, 30 combat strength, great generals II promotion, upgrades to cavalry

UU-Roundhead, musketman replacement, 26 combat strength, recieves double bonus from great generals if a great generals occupies the same tile.

Steam workshop page

Album

Direct download

Whew, the art on this civ looks amazing. Those are some very strong UUs! Finally a civ that's truly good at Renaissance Warfare.

Does that % of military production increase have a limit?

Whew, the art on this civ looks amazing. Those are some very strong UUs! Finally a civ that's truly good at Renaissance Warfare.

Does that % of military production increase have a limit?

No, but for a decent part of the game the production increase will be virtually neglible, however once you get around 60-90 faith, the bonus will be significant, but that kindof generation can be hard to achieve :p

You have to work hard to make this UA work well

No, but for a decent part of the game the production increase will be virtually neglible, however once you get around 60-90 faith, the bonus will be significant, but that kindof generation can be hard to achieve :p

You have to work hard to make this UA work well

Looks great! You might want to compile your civs into one thread though.

That looks absolutely awesome, and a total balls-ache to fight against. If you get a decent start with a good Pantheon, your potential for early wars is huge, especially since you have additional faith-generating buildings. I really like the synergy between the Roundhead and the Ironsides units too.

Of course, this game is fun and involves smiling, so Cromwell's automatically against it. =]

Why... why nobody is ever mentioning wales?
Great idea, anyways!

I meant, as a part of the united kingdom...
(BTW, Hiram's civs are the forgetten...)

I meant, as a part of the united kingdom...

Yeah, Wales was more or less assimilated as part of England after Edward I's conquest. I can't remember if it had any legal power, though I doubt it. Scotland joined as a more diplomatic act, while Ireland was pretty big and more anti-English, so I guess that's why it's different :p

Also further away with a load of water in the middle acting as a serviceable moat, though this was less of a problem after Cromwell figured out what boats did.

That looks absolutely awesome, and a total balls-ache to fight against. If you get a decent start with a good Pantheon, your potential for early wars is huge, especially since you have additional faith-generating buildings. I really like the synergy between the Roundhead and the Ironsides units too.

Of course, this game is fun and involves smiling, so Cromwell's automatically against it. =]

There is no happiness or unhappiness in Cromwell's civilization! Only faith in God!

An England with faith focus... sounds fancy...

Top Bottom