Patria Grande: Civilizations of the Americas

I appreciate the gesture, but this is consistently and continually only on Colombia's turn.

It is a series decisions that Colombia does that causes the crash.

Yeah, the first time it happened to me it was consistently on the Kongo's turn, same turn, all the time every time.

Colombia however, has been consistently crashing the game. I've been endeavouring to change build orders and the like via IGE, but that only seldom works. Colombia will end up crashing the game 3-20-40 turns later.

I'ver reached a point where I'm now not sure what to do because my audience of 50k+ is counting on me to continue.

I'ver reached a point where I'm now not sure what to do because my audience of 50k+ is counting on me to continue.

I'd say, worst comes to worst, is go into the Columbia files and gut them. I'm not entirely sure which set of mods you're running (for example, if you're using Events and Decisions), but if necessary I'd go into the Lua files and just start deleting elements of the code. Leave the Lua files themselves (so you don't affect the actual loading of the mod), but strip out the non-SQL/XML elements. It'll handicap Columbia's performance, but in the worst case scenario it's either that or give up on the whole thing.

I'll try that. Oddly there were no lua errors in the logs though.

Could another option be to simply IGE in and delete the civ? This is not ideal of course. But the show must go on...

That's not an option.

Deleting the Lua would be just as bad though, given you'd be getting rid of their uniques entirely. I'd say it's more just a factor of having 43 deity civs on a map with the whole thing visible, and it just so happens that it's always Colombia

Except I've run these games a lot, often up till turn 500 with multitudes of mods without single crash. Colombia is the one civ that crashes whether it be on turn 20, 40, 45, 124 or 193.

It's not that my computer can't handle the game, it's the fact that it crashes on specific turns and the only way to fix it is to change build orders and such and I can't even be sure that works.

Except I've run these games a lot, often up till turn 500 with multitudes of mods without single crash. Colombia is the one civ that crashes whether it be on turn 20, 40, 45, 124 or 193.

It's not that my computer can't handle the game, it's the fact that it crashes on specific turns and the only way to fix it is to change build orders and such and I can't even be sure that works.

post the lualog

It's not a Lua based issue, since there are no errors in the lua log.

It's not a Lua based issue, since there are no errors in the lua log.

I find it hard to believe that there are 0 errors in the Lua log file while having such a large amount of mods active.

There has to be some kind of lua error.

There are, but none related to Colombia at all. I know for a fact that it's Colombia, but cause the turn log shows Colombia's turn starting and then silence afterwards.

@Pouakai I fixed the issue, but it wasn't via lua. In fact the way I fixed it was to basically rebuild the mod itself.

There are, but none related to Colombia at all. I know for a fact that it's Colombia, but cause the turn log shows Colombia's turn starting and then silence afterwards.

@Pouakai I fixed the issue, but it wasn't via lua. In fact the way I fixed it was to basically rebuild the mod itself.

So it's not crashing anymore?

Because I removed the mod entirely.

You mean... you got rid of them as a civ?

No idea what would be causing that at all honestly... However, Colombia is a fairly outdated mod, so there's that.

Top Bottom