Patria Grande: Civilizations of the Americas

No idea what would be causing that at all honestly... However, Colombia is a fairly outdated mod, so there's that.

Any updates? I miss your civs....:cry:
(I mean, ever since i started playing with E&D... and now there's ExCE and stuff...)

I wonder if replacing Gran Colombia there with the G&Ks Gran Colombia would have worked...

Different mod-IDs. Wouldn't have loaded the game up properly.

Got a CTD playing a game with Tiwanaku as an Ai player, log included - 2nd line here looks strange:

[182445.531] DBG: changeNumGameTurnActive(1) m_iNumActive=1 : setTurnActive() for player 6 Huyustus
[182445.812] DBG: SetTurnActive() called without changing the end turn status. Player(29) OldTurnActive(0) NewTurnActive(0)

Haiti is breaking my ability to purchase in cities once they have a religion (for any civ I play). Specifically it is making the purchase button inoperative and if I go into the queue and then purchase from there I only have settlers available and then a bunch of empty space.

I was getting the bug for a while before I isolated it firstly to the religion thing, and then to Haiti. I assume it has something to do with their UU?

Haiti is breaking my ability to purchase in cities once they have a religion (for any civ I play). Specifically it is making the purchase button inoperative and if I go into the queue and then purchase from there I only have settlers available and then a bunch of empty space.

I was getting the bug for a while before I isolated it firstly to the religion thing, and then to Haiti. I assume it has something to do with their UU?

Check if any of your other mods are using ProductionPopup.lua ... If so, delete the Incompatibility folder on Haiti's mod.

You're back?

Leugi's always on a quantum state of both activity and non-activity...

Just because of that comment I have changed my avatar

Also:

Spoiler :

That's crazy good.

Just because of that comment I have changed my avatar
Schrödinger's Leugi. :)

Except that we know when he posts, the curve of probabilities is that he's alive inside the box, er, on the forum, er, or something.

And I too am jealous of your map-making skill think that map is awesome.

Yerba Mate:

Also, I think I fixed the T's of the map

Looks gr8, m8!
(That's proper English.)

Yerba mate looks great! Is it a new luxury resource?

Top Bottom